Girls will reject you for one bad feature

Lil_KINJA

Lil_KINJA

Silver
Men always look for positives in a woman's appearance; that is why a plethora of women will appear fuckable to them.

Women on the other hand will find a reason to reject you based on one shortcoming: "no chemistry"; "bald spot"; "short"; "funny looking"; "crooked teeth"; "too fat"; "too hairy"; "too feminine"; "too rough around the edges"; "didn't feel it"; "nose to big"; "penis too small"; "hands too small"; "boring"; "walks funny"; "narrow shoulders"....

I know this is common knowledge, but it always amazes me to explore the question on just why are female standards so fucked-up the way they are?

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Pietrosiek, CupOfCoffee and 8 others
Legit. One really good feature won't make you, but one bad enough feature will break you. This is why people say it's better to fix failos than to acquire halos.

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000, BigBiceps, CupOfCoffee and 2 others
You need at least three good features to make it.

My biggest falio is my small frame, I need to steroidmaxx tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
we live in society

That’s why it’s important to fix failos. If you have any feature that sticks out in a negative way, FIX IT BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE. And don’t expect to transform your failos into halos, if you make your failos into above average, that’s a huge win. Keep your expectations realistic. Prey eyes won’t turn into hunter eyes, slack jaw wont turn into a chiseled jaw.
My biggest falio is my small frame, I need to steroidmaxx tbh
Shoulder width?

Not true.

I have good frame, forward grown maxilla, good FWHR, low set eyebrows and decent brow ridge, but because i am not tall women mention it to me, even if i get kisses off them.

jfl the first girl i got head off mentioned in a sneaky way that i’m not tall lol

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
Men can reproduce really easily. Takes like 5 minutes and you're done. They look for reasons to reproduce.
For women, it's a very taxing and long-term investment so they want to "get their money's worth" and shop around.

tenor.gif

Not true.

I have good frame, forward grown maxilla, good FWHR, low set eyebrows and decent brow ridge, but because i am not tall women mention it to me, even if i get kisses off them.

jfl the first girl i got head off mentioned in a sneaky way that i’m not tall lol

Height can be considered as type of feature. just not of the face but of the body.

Yeahhhhhhhhh

Looks, height, frame, dick, fame, or money. Need at least 3 tbh.

As far as facial aesthetics go: hair, eye area, lower third, or midface. Need at least 2 and the others can’t be shit tier.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer

Fame and Money aren't physical features tho. those two come naturally if you have face or Intelligence.

You need the first 4 to meet a certain threshold to be attractive to women. The last two just compensate for lacking in one or more of the first four.

Its basic supply and demand bro. Women can afford to be picky

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer

As far as facial aesthetics go: hair, eye area, lower third, or midface. Need at least 2 and the others can’t be shit tier.

"Just need only 3 of these bro" ... These are nonetheless insane standards.

Men can reproduce really easily. Takes like 5 minutes and you're done. They look for reasons to reproduce.
For women, it's a very taxing and long-term investment so they want to "get their money's worth" and shop around.

But these women aren't preparing to be mothers. They want to ride the cock carousel till they're funny wine aunts.

over

• JFL
Reactions: Nosecel9000
Women look for reasons to reject men whereas men look for reasons to be attracted to a woman

My biggest failo is height consequently im injecting hgh and milkmaxxing

Facewise ill probably ascend fast with few surgeries

But these women aren't preparing to be mothers. They want to ride the cock carousel till they're funny wine aunts.
He's saying that evolutionarily, men have evolved to be the sex seekers, and women have evolved to be the bottleneck.

Chad or rope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back