Girls will surround chads. I was coping hard.

D

Deleted member 19620

Deleted May 2024
If girls don’t come up to you and start a conversation or etc then you’re ugly or not attractive enough.
It is as simple as that.

Damn, I was coping hard. Thought even if you’re super attractive girls will never make the first move.
Bascially, there’s a guy in my course with Tom Pheno from Love Island:
8DA300E3 6273 41E8 BEB1 480834D60868

And this guy drowns in pussy, ngl. Girls on my course legit come up to him for chats or try and find some way to get close to him.
Fuck Uni men, I wanna get out of this depressing shit already.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist, litaz, Deleted member 25938 and 18 others
If girls don’t come up to you and start a conversation or etc then you’re ugly or not attractive enough.
It is as simple as that.

Damn, I was coping hard. Thought even if you’re super attractive girls will never make the first move.
View attachment 2072825

And this guy drowns in pussy, ngl. Girls on my course legit come up to him for chats or try and find some way to get close to him.
doesnt this depend on if ur high or low trust?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 25938, poposta and 10 others
Why i agree with what you said, you are retarded as fuck to use Love island as proof

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, ElBastardo, MoggerChad and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Why i agree with what you said, you are retarded as fuck to use Love island as proof
Calling someone retarted while not having simplest reading comprehension

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Giorgio, User49 and 3 others
It is as simple as that.

View attachment 2072825

Well they'll make things easier and give IOIs but they won't ask chad out

• +1
Reactions: Azr616
waterrrr this just happened to me at school today

TEE FUCKING HEE

• JFL
Reactions: dimorphism
You were the one approached?
Context : Im in high school grade 11. It's peroid 5-6 Biology class. I like this girl whos very attractive and knows i like her because ive told her i liked her, So we are doing a pratical peroid where we look through microscopes on bench's and her group is in front of mine. She looks over to walk to her chair back to grab something, As she look's back she notice's me and slightly ignore's and i say "Sup #####".

The response next is brutal because she did say Hi back but it's in a way where you are trying to avoid/run from the situation well thats what it looked liked to me... I give this non-NT head nodd too when i greet someone /chad head nodd up/bro nodd thing i do out of reflexes. her face say's it all because she did not even maintain full eye contact or even blush/ had those eyes where she is interested or not.

Later in the day for last two peroids we have gym for sport and omg this girl decides to chat up with other dudes in front of my face and disregard my existence. Even ignoring me/ not ackonwleding my presence when i mog everyone with my frame.

• So Sad
Reactions: nevermind2, Deleted member 14392 and Deleted member 14693
NT is cope, it's all about looks/height.

• +1
Reactions: leveruis
Whats that on oprys left eye in ur avi?

Drop out and join the navy