Girls with allot of instagram followers

TitusA

TitusA

Gold
Is it worth it dating these girls or you guys think the drama created by instagram makes it pointless. Really gd looking girl at my work but tbh the instagram thing is a turn off.

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Being scared of virtual subhumans masturbating on your girlfriend's pictures is cuck behavior..

Just take a gf out of one of them, and get to the point where she'll spend 95% of her day with you, so you've got nothing to worry about, since she can't cheat on you if she's always with you..

• +1
Reactions: nathan, humanoidsub7 and motiascension
Wdym by a lot tho. Like 10k, 50k, 100k or what

• +1
Being scared of virtual subhumans masturbating on your girlfriend's pictures is cuck behavior..

Just take a gf out of one of them, and get to the point where she'll spend 95% of her day with you, so you've got nothing to worry about, since she can't cheat on you if she's always with you..
It's almost like the actual problem is chads hitting her up, also if she has tons of followers she most likely is an extrovert girl who likes to go out with her friends, which means she will have guys hitting her up irl too, she won't want to rot all day with you LMAO.

• +1
Reactions: TitusA, nathan and Debetro
Do you know how I call women with more than 100 followers on Instagram? Friends.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan and wrist cry
Depends on the girl

• +1
she won't want to rot all day with you LMAO.
If she won't, the problem is you, by the fact that you can't convince her to do so..

Women are people, not pets that once you buy them and put them in your house, they will stay there forever just because you bought them..

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan and Sprinkles
If she won't, the problem is you, by the fact that you can't convince her to do so..

Women are people, not pets that once you buy them and put them in your house, they will stay there forever just because you bought them..
The fact that you think you have to convince your girl to do X or Y or otherwise you are the problem is laughable, there is nothing you can do to change things if you guys are not compatible, if she is an attention seeking whore, and so on, you will only be giving yourself headaches.

And you were the one advocating for spending all day with them so they can't cuck you, I definitely wouldn't want to do anything like that lol, it reeks of insecurity.

• +1
Reactions: TitusA and nathan
It doesn't matter, let me tell you, even girls with less than 100 followers are Chad only scum

• +1

Staring The Walking Dead GIF

if only they were 🥲

• JFL
It's almost like the actual problem is chads hitting her up, also if she has tons of followers she most likely is an extrovert girl who likes to go out with her friends, which means she will have guys hitting her up irl too, she won't want to rot all day with you LMAO.
Yeah thts wht I mean. They think u cn brainwash her in to being ur slave or smth. No shes extroverted and real good looking.