title tbh
Dark - Monica Belluci
Light - Brooke shields

dark colouring mogs

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HTNcutecel, GabachoCopium, flippasav and 3 others
you said girls with very dark colouring mog hard and I posted an example of dark colouring
Why the vomit react
Not chinks, white women only.

• Hmm...
Reactions: shizuku11111
Fuck off "dark" doesn't just mean white
I'm sorry but you are bias because your wife is a negress mutt, monica belluci is the epitome of "dark" looks, she's a worldwide sex symbol for a reason and she has brown eyes/dark features. Stick to hurricanes Zhang
p.s. monica has olive skin and is italian, not "white"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 78221
I'm sorry but you are bias because your wife is a negress mutt, monica belluci is the epitome of "dark" looks, she's a worldwide sex symbol for a reason and she has brown eyes/dark features. Stick to hurricanes Zhang
Dark doesn't always mean white for fuck's sake

p.s. monica has olive skin and is italian, not "white"
ITALIAN = WHITE. WHAT DON'T YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND
WHITE = EUROPEAN

imagine thinking any of these foids is evne in the same dimension as monica, just totally delusional tbh
Stop being biased towards white women you white worshipper

ITALIAN = WHITE. WHAT DON'T YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND
WHITE = EUROPEAN
Italians aren't "white white" but even if they are, OP didn't say "post non-whites", he asked for dark looks and belluci is the peak of dark looks. Dunno why you're seething, you can't post a single foid that is even close to belluci nevermind fogging her which sin't possible because prime monica is unfoggable.

Italians aren't "white white" but even if they are, OP didn't say "post non-whites", he asked for dark looks and belluci is the peak of dark looks. Dunno why you're seething, you can't post a single foid that is even close to belluci nevermind fogging her which sin't possible because prime monica is unfoggable.
No. Dark looks can and usually include non whites.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: shizuku11111 and JohnDoe
and surprise surprise you're brown

And you're being biased towards white women?
no argument just muh bias muh bias, shut up nigga, you can't post any gook foids who can match belluci so go seethe elsewhere

no argument just muh bias muh bias, shut up nigga, you can't post any gook foids who can match belluci so go seethe elsewhere
I want a non white example

full browns love white worshipping
i don't evne like white women and i don't ocnsider belluci white, she mogs every east asian foid on the planet evne in her old age. prime belluci it's nto evne a contest, a billion gook foids together couldnt match monicas sex appeal
and you like negress mutts? good for you

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane