• Ugh..
Reactions: Vasco-v2, MusicMaxxingMidget, Patrick Baitman and 2 others
Its length dude cmon man

• +1
Reactions: malignant
SHANE DIESEL OR DEATH

• JFL
Reactions: Hades
As long as you’re above 5 inches of girth you should be fine. Go on sex toy websites and look at reviews of dildos with 5 inch girth. Lots of the reviews say “it’s thick” or “thicker than I thought”. Ideal is still 5.5” though.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Toth's thot, Deleted member 3202 and 4 others
"Anything above 5 inches is good bro"

Me being 6.4 inches :love: (y) (y) 👑

Girl:

Screenshot 20200831 035759  01

[ISPOILER]
Tenor 19
[/ISPOILER]

• JFL
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Deleted member 3202, MusicMaxxingMidget and 3 others
YES.

Girls want to be STRECHED and fill FULL, they don't want a long skinny pencil dick, specially when their vaginas have a length limit.

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
As long as you’re above 5 inches of girth you should be fine. Go on sex toy websites and look at reviews of dildos with 5 inch girth. Lots of the reviews say “it’s thick” or “thicker than I thought”. Ideal is still 5.5” though.
When do you think girth would stop being a benefit and become more of a problem you think 6 inch girth would be to big or is it still in the range of not to big

When do you think girth would stop being a benefit and become more of a problem you think 6 inch girth would be to big or is it still in the range of not to big
6 inch girth for most girls may be too much. The sweet spot is 5.5-5.75”, but I’d much rather be 6+ inches of girth purely for the ego boost.

Side note: say goodbye to blowjobs though if you’re past 5.5 inches in girth. I’m 5.1-5.2 midshaft after increasing my girth and sometimes I get a lot of teeth during a blowjob.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 3202, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 3 others
Its length dude cmon man
Nah it isn't. The clitoris is around the vaginal walls, so the thickness of your dick determines how much it'll get stimulated. Length is important as well, but not as much as girth.

@Baldingman1998 @personalityinkwell what's the ideal girth?

6 inch girth for most girls may be too much. The sweet spot is 5.5-5.75”, but I’d much rather be 6+ inches of girth purely for the ego boost.

Side note: say goodbye to blowjobs though if you’re past 5.5 inches in girth. I’m 5.1-5.2 midshaft after increasing my girth and sometimes I get a lot of teeth during a blowjob.
hows pe going for u?

how to increase girth?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
how to increase girth?
I made a guide on it

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and sytyl
Going well but it’s very slow, worth it though.
U still do it with cockring method? What final girth would I expect with 5inch girth now?

I made a guide on it

Great thread. Read all of it

• +1
Reactions: Hades
U still do it with cockring method? What final girth would I expect with 5inch girth now?
Yeah, but I think I’m gonna buy some cable clamps and do that soon.

It’s really all about how your body responds, which is different for everyone, but in a year you could maybe expect 0.25-0.5” in girth. It may not come uniformly though, I.E. more at the base than at the head. That’s what happened to me.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
My dick is 7.5 inches but idk about the girth, all I know is that it can't fit in a roll of toilet paper

What did you do for girth?

Hos much is 5.5 girth in cm?