Girth pill

D

Deleted member 33540

Bronze
Anything legit that increases the girth of your penis?

Anything legit that increases the girth of your penis?
only temporary, just achieve slight edema and expansion with a pump and get a cock ring, and you get like .5+ inches. Girth is probably the hardest to gain if your big because it increases volume so much and most people don't record actual process just the edema and eq gains

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 33540
my theory is that eating a lot while being lean increases dicks fat

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33540
only temporary, just achieve slight edema and expansion with a pump and get a cock ring, and you get like .5+ inches. Girth is probably the hardest to gain if your big because it increases volume so much and most people don't record actual process just the edema and eq gains
What will the cock ring do?

It’s over atp
i would link you the dick spreadsheet but its gone now, it was like 750 personal statements of cock size, and i think ideal girth was around 5 - 5.5 all depends on the girl

i would link you the dick spreadsheet but its gone now, it was like 750 personal statements of cock size, and i think ideal girth was around 5 - 5.5 all depends on the girl
I’ll try pump tho thanks anyway

I have above average length but 4.7 girth probably or smth like that which makes my dick appear way smaller than what it actually is
ye i mean if your young maybe you have chance for more girth but its like imo the hardest thing to actual cause permanent growth in terms of pe. Did all kinds of girth work clamping, jelqing, static pumping, interval pumping for years. The best imo was interval pumping but expect like .2-.3 inches of girth max a year if your pushing 8 inches bpel

ye i mean if your young maybe you have chance for more girth but its like imo the hardest thing to actual cause permanent growth in terms of pe. Did all kinds of girth work clamping, jelqing, static pumping, interval pumping for years. The best imo was interval pumping but expect like .2-.3 inches of girth max a year if your pushing 8 inches bpel
I’m already past puberty, I just know it from now, my future becky wife will cheat on me with a tyron because I am a girthcell..

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23