give advice plz bad harmony

A

agoostis

Master

what is wrong with my 3/4 profile

i know i lack a few mm horizontally but that’s not the main problem imo, i think my mouth area/lips is

what should i do to be more harmonious

Post full face.

Seems like chin is recessed so maybe get genio and/or fillers.

Post full face.

Seems like chin is recessed so maybe get genio and/or fillers.
no but just on these pics dont u see anything wrong except the recession ?

bump cmon just tell me :feelswah:

20220531 212316

You seemed to suffer from a mild recession, I did a comparison of recession and ideal, I would say you are within the average as your chin is probably not very protruding.

• +1
Reactions: Moldovancel
Wtf is this poses?

View attachment 1710180

You seemed to suffer from a mild recession, I did a comparison of recession and ideal, I would say you are within the average as your chin is probably not very protruding.
but even in the ideal morph it doesn’t look super harmonious :unsure:

isn’t my mouth area shitty ? or nose ?

View attachment 1710180

i need something like this
advancement + better lips position

what would give me this?

i need something like this
advancement + better lips position

what would give me this?

Did you raise the corners of your lips? It looks good, you look much more masculine, your corners have a negative slant, giving it a neutral position would probably improve it.

Did you raise the corners of your lips? It looks good, you look much more masculine, your corners have a negative slant, giving it a neutral position would probably improve it.
no i pushed my lips a little bit, i have a slight overjet i think that’s why my lips are a bit forward

this would be genio only (same lips)

this would be genio + braces (different lips)

what do u think? does it make a really good difference ? its just a morph tho so it could be different

no i pushed my lips a little bit, i have a slight overjet i think that’s why my lips are a bit forward

this would be genio only (same lips)

this would be genio + braces (different lips)

what do u think? does it make a really good difference ? its just a morph tho so it could be different

I prefer the first picture tbh, anyway you couldn't change the size of your lips like that even with cheiloplasty, you are reducing it quite a lot. Although yes, genio+brackets makes a noticeable change

Did you change the gonial angle in the second pic?

I prefer the first picture tbh, anyway you couldn't change the size of your lips like that even with cheiloplasty, you are reducing it quite a lot. Although yes, genio+brackets makes a noticeable change

Did you change the gonial angle in the second pic?
oh really u think first pic look better ? okay interesting
nope only the chin and lips

• +1
Reactions: Zylk