give advice puberty height experts

Deleted member 7785

Deleted member 7785

180cm
What is better for height during puberty?

- eating like pig 4000kcal with mk 677. I am doing this now and grow 0,5cm every month since august.
I have extreme bloat from that and i think become more estrogen. Which is bad for growth places.

-eating low with mk677 and always feel hungry. become more high t and lower estrogen by low bf%.
And maybe more hGH release because ghrelin pick.

I see a lot of skinny tall guys in school. lol

what choose?

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Its 99% genetic, just eat enough protein and pray to god.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, JustBeCurry and nonserviam
Add a low dose aromasin. Dont except too much tho

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
it's like %95 genetic.
pray god and don't forget to sleep well

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and MentalistKebab
it's like %95 genetic.
pray to gandy and don't forget to sleep well

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5818 and nonserviam
What is better for height during puberty?

- eating like pig 4000kcal with mk 677. I am doing this now and grow 0,5cm every month since august.
I have extreme bloat from that and i think become more estrogen. Which is bad for growth places.

-eating low with mk677 and always feel hungry. become more high t and lower estrogen by low bf%.
And maybe more hGH release because ghrelin pick.

I see a lot of skinny tall guys in school. lol

what choose?
like others said alot of it is genes
but you should eat a lot and try to burn it i guess

so 5% environment this is almost 8cm

Screenshot 20201031 161040

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope and bruh3610
i am doing the bottom one shortly, i've been obese throughout puberty(25-30%bf) and if i get down to 12, take mk677, and eat high protein/healthy, and pray to god, i am hoping to bare minimum get 1-3 in.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785 and nonserviam
how old are you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785
i dont have biggest height growth i grow 6cm for year

eat lots of carbs and protein and meat. You need elevated insulin and IGF1 levels

mk 677 is drug that activates ghrelin the hormone of hunger which activate HGH.
When eating more you have low ghrelin and low HGH. I will try eating less and cut down.

Use HGH and Aromasin mk677 won’t get you much results

• +1
Reactions: bruh3610 and RoundHouse
have u tried mk677 bro? if so what was your experience on it tbh

Mk677 gives me hearth atack and i feel specific smell when i touch my nose

• Woah
Reactions: RoundHouse
have u tried mk677 bro? if so what was your experience on it tbh
I grew 1.5 inches in 6 months that I’ve used it for But I don’t know whether it was natural growth or not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785 and RoundHouse
I grew 1.5 inches in 6 months But I don’t know whether it was natural growth or not.
i see so it most likely wasn't worth it.

• +1
Reactions: manossarik and Deleted member 6892
i see so it most likely wasn't worth it.
It wasn’t but tbh it’s cheap as fuck might as well use it. Hopefully HGH gives better results, I’m hoping for 2 inches in 6 months.

• Love it
It wasn’t but tbh it’s cheap as fuck might as well use it. Hopefully HGH gives better results, I’m hoping for 2 inches in 6 months.
do you suggest i start with mk677 tbh?

• +1
Reactions: manossarik
do you suggest i start with mk677 tbh?
Maybe if ur very poor but imo it has too many downsides it made me look truecel af due to the bloat

• +1
Maybe if ur very poor but imo it has too many downsides it made me look truecel af due to the bloat
im not poor tbh but if it does give bloat then the guy who created it can suck my dick in his 5000 different lifetimes and afterlife

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: manossarik, Deleted member 7785 and Deleted member 6892
im not poor tbh but if it does give bloat then the guy who created it can suck my dick in his 5000 different lifetimes and afterlife
Insane bloat tbh just buy HGH

• +1
Insane bloat tbh just buy HGH
ill buy it next year sadly, now i just gotta cope with softmaxxes and praying to gandy to ascend me from 6 to 7 psl JFL

• +1
Reactions: manossarik
ill buy it next year sadly, now i just gotta cope with softmaxxes and praying to gandy to ascend me from 6 to 7 psl JFL
Why next year?

• +1
If i Have money and good source and own fridge i would choose HGH but mk677 isnt That bad

2 inches in 6 month is unrealistic, if it works (just because of GH) the Lord loves you and you might be a messiah or some shit

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 6892
2 inches in 6 month is unrealistic, if it works (just because of GH) the Lord loves you and you might be a messiah or some shit
I’m 15 lol that’s realistic, I grew 1.5 inches last 6 months
@Bronze8 got these results I think

yes, he was also bone age 18

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Ah shit i didnt know you were young, blas away young fella good luck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Its 99% genetic, just eat enough protein and pray to god.

yeah, fuck u. it wasn't at all in my case at least.

i was diagnosed with Failure to Thrive as a kid and it was associated with a eating disorder I had. I had severe ARFID. From age of 6 months. and during my childhood i would puke out lots of food and refuse to eat many many stuff to the point i would literally starve myself.

I had therapy for it, and it doesn't do shit. Basically doctors dont really know what causes ARFID, and it's not like u can explain to a baby or a toddler or even a 10 year old what r the consequences of ending up short and scrawny.

For most people it's mostly genetic. Yes. Even I who was malnourished severely and had alarmingly unhealthy low weight would have never have been 6 foot +, but i could have been easily in the range of 5 8 with a much more human frame, without ever having to resort to HGH treatment.

Now im eating 1500 kcal protein Shakes jfl and exercise a lot to burn fat. im going to grow. never eat 3 hours before bed fat is killer for development

This is good guide

Eat 10 dicks daily

Netherlands eat dairy and they are tall