Give example of bad undereye support

yohiku420

yohiku420

Banned
I think my undereye support is bad. How can I tell exactly and I will try undereye filler. Give also example of bad undereye support and good if u can.

I think my undereye support is bad. How can I tell exactly and I will try undereye filler. Give also example of bad undereye support and good if u can.
Implants + fat grafting is a good option if you have the money and incentive to fulfill.

look in the mirror

Implants + fat grafting is a good option if you have the money and incentive to fulfill.
Will try with filler and if its good then with fat grafting

Dumb nigga filler has highest chance of mitigation in under eye
which areas are best to use filler? and do they have highest chance of migration cuz it is not injected into bone or muscle?

IShowSpeed's brother

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yohiku420 and mogssssssssssssssss
which areas are best to use filler? and do they have highest chance of migration cuz it is not injected into bone or muscle?
Underye is the worst and most commonly done.
Idk about other areas. More filler = more mitigation btw

Consult with a plastic surgeon and ask for long term solutions. Fillers before 40 is a bad idea imo you’ll be thousands of dollars deep in the long term and have to worry about other shit every year

IShowSpeed's brother

Screenshot 2023 12 09 17 43 26 729 comgoogleandroidyoutube edit

His eyes need to commit suicides

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and LooksOrDeath
Underye is the worst and most commonly done.
Idk about other areas. More filler = more mitigation btw

Consult with a plastic surgeon and ask for long term solutions. Fillers before 40 is a bad idea imo you’ll be thousands of dollars deep in the long term and have to worry about other shit every year
well Iam doing filler since years and got never ever migration. Dont know where is migration bullshit came up but if ur surgeon isnt a retard u wont have fillier migration also if urself always touching and picking that area ofc it will migrate one day. But Iam saving money right now for implatants but till their I will keep doing filler. per year 2 visits are enough to hold the results at best

• Woah
Reactions: bradpittshairline
well Iam doing filler since years and got never ever migration. Dont know where is migration bullshit came up but if ur surgeon isnt a retard u wont have fillier migration also if urself always touching and picking that area ofc it will migrate one day. But Iam saving money right now for implatants but till their I will keep doing filler. per year 2 visits are enough to hold the results at best
How does it look

• +1
Reactions: yohiku420
How does it look
very good. after 7 months not migrated just dissolved like the surgeon told me. Filler migration happen in lips and that only when too much filled in and in other areas the surgeon need to know what he does. migration always happens when too much filler is injected at once in one area. But with 1 ml and good surgeon filler will never migrate

• Woah
very good. after 7 months not migrated just dissolved like the surgeon told me. Filler migration happen in lips and that only when too much filled in and in other areas the surgeon need to know what he does. migration always happens when too much filler is injected at once in one area. But with 1 ml and good surgeon filler will never migrate
Can filler reduce upper eyelid exposure

nigga u already know its either fat transfer or supraorbital implants
nigga question is if fat transfer will support the eye or jot

This forum is obsessd with implatants. Implatants can migrate too and cause infections. So all looksmax treatments have their pro and cons

Yes it can. Their are surgeons who perfom filler for upper eyelid exposure Our ptosis
Yeah I have pitosis in one eye since childhood. Do they have cosmetic surgery for pitosis ? Like reducing UEE beyond normal

This forum is obsessd with implatants. Implatants can migrate too and cause infections. So all looksmax treatments have their pro and cons
PEEK implants don’t really cause infections and rarely move even with punches.

PEEK implants don’t really cause infections and rarely move even with punches.
Ah nice to know. But it can Happen like filler migration can Happen. But it happens very rarely. But still implatants > filler just because implatatans are permanent

• +1