Give it to me! How can I improve?

Germania

Germania

Kraken
Rate me and tell me how I can improve? I have a small scar between my eyebrows, will get a laser treatment soon. I am also planing a Rhynoplasty, because my nose is not quite straight.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190819_211928_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20190819_211928_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 168
  • 201908198071652280293229796.jpg
    201908198071652280293229796.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_20190819_211152.jpg
    IMG_20190819_211152.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_20190819_211338.jpg
    IMG_20190819_211338.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_20190819_211555.jpg
    IMG_20190819_211555.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 165
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
hitler would be proud of you/10

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2621
Oh great another mentally ill cringelord who want to looksmax despite looking great and having a girl. You need a psych, not a surgeon.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Michael15651, National Rodgerism, Pendejo and 5 others
Try mewing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Nosecel9000 and FatJattMofo
Only thing that would help is getting your nose done, and possibly lower bodyfat you look good man

Sure i
Oh great another mentally ill cringelord who want to looksmax despite looking great and having a girl. You need a psych, not a surgeon.
Isn't this forum called "Looksmax.me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum"?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Mateusz74, middayshowers and 4 others
Rate me and tell me how I can improve? I have a small scar between my eyebrows, will get a laser treatment soon. I am also planing a Rhynoplasty, because my nose is not quite straight.
You are a good example of the no failo theory. Even though you dont have any extremely striking features like crazy mandible, extremely good eye area etc... you are still good looking since you have no striking bad parts and harmony. Worl on your masseters and try building hollow cheeks, also mew. You could move towards model tier
Everyone can looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and middayshowers
Hitlers wet dream, makes me quite jealous as a dirty blonde guy instead of light blonde :feelscry:

Your nose is a bit off and perhaps you could use an eyebrow tinting kit to dye your eyebrows darker, that's about it. Now go slay

wait wtf, this isnt an incel forum lol. everyone can looksmax. i got a gf since long time and still looksmaxxed myself into getting much more iOi's and respect from other guys.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, middayshowers, Pendejo and 1 other person
Ich hasse dich

Look into things longevity/health/anti-aging related that have never even been mentioned here. The rabbit-hole is deep.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Pendejo
Sure i
Isn't this forum called "Looksmax.me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum"?
Didn't say you couldn't be here, and you asked for my honest opinion. I gave it to you. It's for your own good. You will never be happy via looksmaing if you can already get a woman.

This site might have the highest concentration of GL slayers on the internet. JFL.

Rhino is a good option, but your worst feature is your eyes. They could use a more neutral tilt. The PD is also a little off, but this can't be changed unfortunately.
Also, the forehead is a little oddly shaped. Watch your hairline in the future.

Dye your hair and eyebrows dark brown to look better

You are a good example of the no failo theory. Even though you dont have any extremely striking features like crazy mandible, extremely good eye area etc... you are still good looking since you have no striking bad parts and harmony. Worl on your masseters and try building hollow cheeks, also mew. You could move towards model tier
Thanks for the adive!

Your nose is a bit off and perhaps you could use an eyebrow tinting kit to dye your eyebrows darker, that's about it. Now go slay
Did the eyebrow thing once, will give it another try! I am done with slaying bro, found a high quality gf, but had to dig through a lot of dirt. She is Latina btw, you are the Latina Lover, right (good taste)

wait wtf, this isnt an incel forum lol. everyone can looksmax. i got a gf since long time and still looksmaxxed myself into getting much more iOi's and respect from other guys.
People categorize someone directly on the basis of the appearance. Back then i spend most of my time playing Star Craft 2, i ate crap and looked like shit. People treated me completly different.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Thanks for the adive!

Did the eyebrow thing once, will give it another try! I am done with slaying bro, found a high quality gf, but had to dig through a lot of dirt. She is Latina btw, you are the Latina Lover, right (good taste)

People categorize someone directly on the basis of the appearance. Back then i spend most of my time playing Star Craft 2, i ate crap and looked like shit. People treated me completly different.
Hahaha yes bro I love them I hope to have a latina girlfriend some day, where are you from and where is your girlfriend from? I'm from the Netherlands myself so no latinas for me here 😂

Hahaha yes bro I love them I hope to have a latina girlfriend some day, where are you from and where is your girlfriend from? I'm from the Netherlands myself so no latinas for me here 😂
I am from your neighbouring country, Germany, she is from Chile. If you are living in a bigger city with a university, you should find a lot of international students. My city has like 550k+ residents and two big universities and here are tons of Latinas.

• +1
I am from your neighbouring country, Germany, she is from Chile. If you are living in a bigger city with a university, you should find a lot of international students. My city has like 550k+ residents and two big universities and here are tons of Latinas.
Sounds good! I'm hoping to go to university in a few years so who knows I'll see some

dirty blonde guy instead of light blonde
This nigger is worrying about his hair when I need to fix my subuhuman bug eyes.

• Woah
I'm gonna leave this site soon :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and DoctorPMA
With the first picture, you could have great results on tinder. How old are you? You look like 27.

chad. but yes go for laser to get the scar toned done. also have u tried silicon gel or silicon strips? they work really well so try that.

and your nose is ok. not too big or ugly. your nose doesnt need surgery. if the surgeons fucks it up its over
toned down*

Life just not fair man