Give me a good and simple skincare routine with the products you use

LancasteR

LancasteR

Kraken
I mean with cleanser, exfoliant, moisturizer and something for dark under eyes.
Also something for better skin texture and getting better coloring.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: febinopry, 5'7 zoomer and PseudoMaxxer
Cetaphil facewash, glycolic acid 6% for exfoliation ( twice a week ), Cetaphil moisturizer, niacinamide for under eyes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, boss8055, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
Cetaphil facewash, glycolic acid 6% for exfoliation ( twice a week ), Cetaphil moisturizer, niacinamide for under eyes.
Thanks dude.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Any reason for why you use glycolic acid instead of salicylic?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and LancasteR
don’t listen to this cope
the best skincare is no skincare
eat well, drink water
i had acne and coped with skincare for ages, the moment i stopped with all jew products my skin cleared up

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
don’t listen to this cope
the best skincare is no skincare
eat well, drink water
i had acne and coped with skincare for ages, the moment i stopped with all jew products my skin cleared up
Ever heard of environmental pollutants, artificial diet, DNA breakage and thus genetics for breakout…
I think a simple routine can benefit some people but like you said maybe some people do better without one.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, boss8055 and appealmaxed
Ever heard of environmental pollutants, artificial diet, DNA breakage and thus genetics for breakout…
I think a simple routine can benefit some people but like you said maybe some people do better without one.
i don’t believe in that stuff too much, although never looked into.
my sister has all the skincare in the world, and the skin quality is completely shit, pimples sometimes flakey eyelids jfl etc. the environment doesn’t play too much of a role imo. at most moisture imo. never looked in to anything you mentioned tho, just talking based off what i’ve seen since we my sister and i live in same environment and same dna.

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
my sister has all the skincare in the world, and the skin quality is completely shit, pimples sometimes flakey eyelids jfl etc. the environment doesn’t play too much of a role imo. at most moisture imo. never looked in to anything you mentioned tho, just talking based off what i’ve seen since we my sister and i live in same environment and same dna.
back before this skincare i think peoples skin was vastly better than it is today, i think that’s based on diet and skincare tbh

• +1
Reactions: not__cel, LancasteR and silencio
niacimide does something for undereyes?

If you don't have skin problems then don't spend your shekels on that jew shit

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and appealmaxed
If you don't have skin problems then don't spend your shekels on that jew shit
But I do have skin problems that‘s why I'm asking

• +1
Reactions: silencio
Which ones
Pimples are gone after my current skincare routine and the skin looks lot better.
But I still have this weird texture and reddish under-complexion under the skin. It‘s obviously not rosacea because it‘s this skin-tone complexion.

• +1
Pimples are gone after my current skincare routine and the skin looks lot better.
But I still have this weird texture and reddish under-complexion under the skin. It‘s obviously not rosacea because it‘s this skin-tone complexion.
It's only where the pimples were?

• Hmm...
Reactions: LancasteR
It's cuz foids fall for marketing BS lol instead of using 2-3 items

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Last edited:
  • +1
It's cuz foids fall for marketing BS lol instead of using 2-3 items
legit i see the makeup table and it’s covered in different products. no wonder all foids look ass cheeks w out make up. they r fucking their skin to another degree

• +1
Reactions: not__cel, silencio and LegitUser
Tret and spf. Everything else is cope
Dont waste your money on jewish products

• +1
I mean with cleanser, exfoliant, moisturizer and something for dark under eyes.
Also something for better skin texture and getting better coloring.
tret, derma roller ,moisturizer, gentle cleanser ,sunscreen

• +1