Back of camera after I ate some food

me but with bigger wrists and black

mine are 6.1 inches :hnghn:

lean/10, basically just right for getting girls if NT
I am not lean i am bulking right now I also ate before this so I'm bloated

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
i am bulking right now I also ate before this so I'm bloated
same, you got better abs than me at 10% bodyfat though. Basically we're more in the first stages of being jacked now that I think of it.

Bro I'm at 17
it's probably because I don't do direct ab work (to save time and no one will see my abs in public) and instead go harder on compounds + Kroc rows
this is my most recent physique pic btw, when I started bulking I was 7% bodyfat 5'10 120lbs
img_20220409_184106-jpg.1629092

it's probably because I don't do direct ab work (to save time and no one will see my abs in public) and instead go harder on compounds + Kroc rows
this is my most recent physique pic btw
img_20220409_184106-jpg.1629092
I don't do ab work outs i go hard on the compounds to never done direct ab work

on the bright side, I still do mog and impress my classmates with my v-shape irl, despite getting brutalized on this forum. In that case it's on for youngcels who happen to be the ONLY gymcels in school

@StuffedFrog are you also an IRL mogger of individuals in public?

@StuffedFrog are you also an IRL mogger of individuals in public?
I have narrow hips in elementary middle and high school I had the best physique without working out and absolutely dominated in arm wrestling despite me being under weight

Perfect base but looks like you have scoliosis

Measure you hips, waist and shoulders circumference and tell me I’m interested how it compares to other people

Measure you hips, waist and shoulders circumference and tell me I’m interested how it compares to other people
I know I have narrow hips my obliques are bigger than my a actual hip bone I don't got anything to measure at the moment bro

I know I have narrow hips my obliques are bigger than my a actual hip bone I don't got anything to measure at the moment bro
Did you worked out certain way for waist to be wider than hips or just have it naturally? My waist is wider than hips only if I take a deep breath in and hold it

long ass arms

Did you worked out certain way for waist to be wider than hips or just have it naturally? My waist is wider than hips only if I take a deep breath in and hold it
Its a couple inches bigger than my hips I don't think I did any training for waist most of training might just be from deadlifts but if I hold it in they are the same size