Give me advice : Is there any benefit admitting I got plastic surgeries like Bimax, Rhino, Genio? Or do I keep that secret

Quest

Quest

I refuse to die until things are better
I'm not sure if I should tell anyone I got these surgeries. I feel like I should keep it a secret. Is there any upside admitting you got surgery as a man?

KEEP THAT SHIT TOP SECRET LIKE FUCKING PENTAGON FILES NIGGER, WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU VOLUNTARILY OUT YOURSELF FOR FRAUDING GENETICS ?

• +1
Reactions: JustCallMeKash
I'm not sure if I should tell anyone I got these surgeries. I feel like I should keep it a secret. Is there any upside admitting you got surgery as a man?
THERE IS NO FUCKING UPSIDE RETARD THE WHOLE POINT OF SURGERIES IS TO MAKE YOURSELF LOOK LIKE YOU HAVE BETTER GENES, ADMITTING YOU GOT WORK DONE JUST SAYS "YEAH NAH I DON'T ACTUALLY HAVE A NATURALLY GOOD AND ATTRACTIVE JAWLINE, SO IF I EVER HAVE KIDS THEY WILL LOOK LIKE SHIT"

• +1
Reactions: JustCallMeKash
THERE IS NO FUCKING UPSIDE RETARD THE WHOLE POINT OF SURGERIES IS TO MAKE YOURSELF LOOK LIKE YOU HAVE BETTER GENES, ADMITTING YOU GOT WORK DONE JUST SAYS "YEAH NAH I DON'T ACTUALLY HAVE A NATURALLY GOOD AND ATTRACTIVE JAWLINE, SO IF I EVER HAVE KIDS THEY WILL LOOK LIKE SHIT"
Do I delete my old pictures on social media?

Do I delete my old pictures on social media?
well the thing is idk what ur life is like, u might have to move hours away or u may just need to do that

just move to a new country theory. Leaving my home to go outside for uni so I can finally focus on ascending . Dont mention that shit ever to anybody Ever. Its was a late puberty and thats that.