give me advice niggers

lilith

lilith

vanity of vanities all is vanity
18m. incredible jawline. incredible cheekbones. 6’3. nice cock. youthful hairline and pristine skin. overweight but still have psl definition. but the eye area. so brutal. I got quoted for 2.5k. canthopexy, lateral brow lift and temple lift. I showed him my desired results and he said it can be done, I swear I will mog god himself. goated surgeon uploads 2 year progress pics and the people all look great. he’s in turkey the fuck. im frightened honestly. im like ltn-htn right now and I do not want to get botched. I swear I’ll rope. and it’s just im a hypochondriac so I may say it’s hardmaxxing or nothing but I’m so scared of shit like that I don’t know it’s like innate. what shall I do? should I give the Jew a chance. or should I risk it and try softmaxxing like a cuck for the rest of my life?

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
pics

• JFL
caloric deficit

• JFL
Get leaner if you are overweight and see how you really look like then decide if you need the surgeries

• JFL
We can give you general advice for that but no pics make it harder

• JFL
starve till 15.0 bmi now

18m. incredible jawline. incredible cheekbones. 6’3. nice cock. youthful hairline and pristine skin. overweight but still have psl definition. but the eye area. so brutal.
Lmao doesn’t post pic, idk what advice you expect with only a fairytale and no pics dumb nigger

Lmao doesn’t post pic, idk what advice you expect with only a fairytale and no pics dumb nigger
you want to stroke to me 😿 I’m honored jew

Edge for 15 hours daily for optimal results

We can give you general advice for that but no pics make it harder
no I just wanted advice on the surgery itself. this turkish jew is sus although I highly admire his work. I just don’t want to look like a deflated fag all botched up. and it’s only for 2k might as well rope.

barret is god

been jelping
I’ve been edging the whole day, I’m pretty close rn. Might bust all over my screen

Get leaner if you are overweight and see how you really look like then decide if you need the surgeries
but he’ll have no skin nor fat to pull or use you fucking low iq vine swinging banana loving nigger

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium