Deleted member 31457

Worship Nature
Go!

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte

• JFL
Reactions: Yuno_howitez and Deleted member 31457
made a vid wit yo hoe call it triple x

In school, we had this day where you were given an egg which you decorated, named and had to look after the day for fun and I think maybe the teacher gave rewards to the people best looking/looked after eggs but I can't remember.

During break there was this group of people in our year who created this egg nursery thing where you can give them your egg whilst you go play football or manhunt or whatever. At the end of break when me and my friend went back to the people we gave our eggs to his egg came back fine whereas mine was handed over to me cracked and the guy was laughing whilst fake apologizing as he gave it to me.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Zeyn, Danish_Retard, MoggerGaston and 4 others
In school, we had this day where you were given an egg which you decorated, named and had to look after the day for fun and I think maybe the teacher gave rewards to the people best looking/looked after eggs but I can't remember.

During break there was this group of people in our year who created this egg nursery thing where you can give them your egg whilst you go play football or manhunt or whatever. At the end of break when me and my friend went back to the people we gave our eggs to his egg came back fine whereas mine was handed over to me cracked and the guy was laughing whilst fake apologizing as he gave it to me.
@Lone Wolf funny how?

Teacher asked me what a hardrive is infront of class and I said I didn't know and he just paused with a condescending smirk for like a full ten seconds and asked me if I was joking I said no and he asked me 3 times if I was joking and was saying how it's embarrassing that I don't know and saying that it's embarrassing for him that when he goes to give an update for how his class is going to the head of computer science that he's gonna have to say that one of his students doesn't know what a hardrive is and he just kept going on about it and ye it was pretty humiliating degrading and infuriating all because I wasn't a spec who cared about computers and didn't know what a man-made word that I wasn't familiar with meant

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 24278 and 1 other person
In nursery girl was drawing on this toy and then gave me the pen and told me to draw on it and then she ran and told a carer I was drawing on a toy and I got in trouble for it and the carers made such a big deal out of it taking me to the staff room and even bringing it up afterwards one time

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31457
Middle School?
13-14
Sum1 said 14 so I'll do 13

this lesson had ended so everyone was free to roam around the classroom and interact with their friends until the bell rang to give us permission to leave.

These three girls were going around the classroom giving random boys a hug and when they were near me one of them pointed at me and said to the other two girls something like "give Darkoff a hug" and they all went silent and just stared at me whilst I just stood completely still, sheepishly staring back and acting confused with a fake smile on my face until one of the girls, whilst looking me dead in the eye, scrunched up their face and went "ewwww" and then they all turned around walked away from me.

To add insult to injury, my friend who was standing with me and saw what happened looked at me and just laughed and I just laughed it off back to him whilst dying on the inside.

And I'm pretty certain that the girl who asked the other two to hug me meant it as a sarcastic joke or dare because she just wanted to be entertained by the awkward and embarrassing experience she had created.

• So Sad
Reactions: Zeyn, Rimaxtis, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Sum1 said 14 so I'll do 13

this lesson had ended so everyone was free to roam around the classroom and interact with their friends until the bell rang to give us permission to leave.

These three girls were going around the classroom giving random boys a hug and when they were near me one of them pointed at me and said to the other two girls something like "give Darkoff a hug" and they all went silent and just stared at me whilst I just stood completely still, sheepishly staring back and acting confused with a fake smile on my face until one of the girls, whilst looking me dead in the eye, scrunched up their face and went "ewwww" and then they all turned around walked away from me.

To add insult to injury, my friend who was standing with me and saw what happened looked at me and just laughed and I just laughed it off back to him whilst dying on the inside.

And I'm pretty certain that the girl who asked the other two to hug me meant it as a sarcastic joke or dare because she just wanted to be entertained by the awkward and embarrassing experience she had created.
Did you ever have a good friend?

Did your friends also have low smv?
In middle school they were high tier normies and chadlites and in high school they were normies and low tier normies. Most of em lost their virginity aged 17-19

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and aesthetic beauty
Antonio7 a real nigga

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
In middle school they were high tier normies and chadlites and in high school they were normies and low tier normies. Most of em lost their virginity aged 17-19
Did you have anywhere you could hide in high school?

Friends kept calling me Egyptian (refering to an Egyptian girl in our school who had a big nose) and kept repeatedly saying "look at you" as an insult to me and that I will never have a girlfriend. They also twice made up lies that we were all meeting up and then lied once I said I was ready