Give me an honest rating + Advice (15M)

J

joshwrightyy24

Iron
I’d like an honest rating, be as brutal as you wish no sugarcoating. I’d also like some advice on what should i do and where should i start

15 Male

Attachments

• IMG_2551.jpeg
    IMG_2551.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2552.jpeg
    IMG_2552.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2551.jpeg
    IMG_2551.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2553.jpeg
    IMG_2553.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and normie_joe
Ltn borderline subhuman

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, itzyaboyJJ, mekato and 10 others
You have good potential, but you have to fix that skin asap. Visit a dermatologist. Mtn now, good appeal tho.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, pandac, GunDevilHybrid and 7 others
I’d like an honest rating, be as brutal as you wish no sugarcoating. I’d also like some advice on what should i do and where should i start

15 Male
Low Ltn ur skin is cucking u on a galactic level

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, Ascеnd, counterintuitive and 1 other person
You have good potential, but you have to fix that skin asap. Visit a dermatologist. Mtn now, good appeal tho.
what would you say my good features are?

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
thanks man, not to sound retarded as hell but can you tell what my face shape is at all? i cant figure it out for the life of me and itll help when i get a haircut

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
thanks man, not to sound retarded as hell but can you tell what my face shape is at all? i cant figure it out for the life of me and itll help when i get a haircut

Oblong.

Your haircut, at least the shape works fine.

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and joshwrightyy24
LTN with terrible acne

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
Look British

• +1
Reactions: sbm123
MTN with a good base. Don’t listen to the retards in this thread, fix your skin and get lean and you’ll be good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, counterintuitive, Lost_Soul and 2 others

15 Male
subhuman i mog u to gandy all so 15

• +1
Skin bro
bro go to doctor and ask them for something they will give u something
Like they give to my friend

Skin bro
bro go to doctor and ask them for something they will give u something
Like they give to my friend
skin is bad but bad base all so

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
skin is bad but bad base all so
Yeah but still he have room for improvement
How can u tell if some one have a good base ?
Like idk if i do

MTN with a good base. Don’t listen to the retards in this thread, fix your skin and get lean and you’ll be good
what would you recommend as a morning + night routine? any certain products etc.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
what would you recommend as a morning + night routine? any certain products etc.
Tazarotene is all you need. I’ve tried everything and can swear by it. You only apply at night, in the morning all you neee is sunscreen and moisturiser. I recommend the Vanicream products for that. If you need a tazarotene source lmk along with your country

is tazarotene sort of like those creams doctors give you but like x10? and why would it be that hard to get is it like a drug or smth

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Yeah but still he have room for improvement
How can u tell if some one have a good base ?
Like idk if i do
i mean u can see it like u can see if somone will look good with a good hiarcut and acne (good jaw good eye area and good ratiso)

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
this is with a no acne filter ig lol

Attachments

• IMG_2570.png
    IMG_2570.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 0

15 Male
Minox eyebrows skin care, get a Better haircut and gym max

Hop on accutane

• +1
is tazarotene sort of like those creams doctors give you but like x10? and why would it be that hard to get is it like a drug or smth
Yes it’s a cream like tretinoin but stronger. It’s hard to get as its prescription only

Hop on accutane
ive honestly thought about it but ive heard about the side affects and they seem really bad. if you have used accutane was it really that bad?

Eyes too wide set, gonna need obo, that's your failo not your acne lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and GastonLooksmax
ive honestly thought about it but ive heard about the side affects and they seem really bad. if you have used accutane was it really that bad?
No, don't read bullshit online. People who have bad experiences will post online about it and they are the vocal minority, the other 99% just go on and live their lives as normal.

Yes, I did take it. I had severe cystic acne and it cleared it up in 6 months and I don't get any acne at all now. Wish I started it sooner before that shit scared my skin. Get on it ASAP. Also take the tablets with at least 20g of fatty food as accutane relies heavily on fat to be absorbed and if you don't do that you're not getting the whole dose into your system.

Orbital box osteotomy
Before recommending people obscure shit like this, you could just tell him to get rid of the acne lmao, his ipd "failo" isn't even noticeable

Op would look better if he got rid of the acne, and got to a lower bf percentage, and dying eyebrows and fixing hairstyle to something more trendy.

Need to debloat

Before recommending people obscure shit like this, you could just tell him to get rid of the acne lmao, his ipd "failo" isn't even noticeable
I didn't recommend it, he asked what 'OBO' stood for.

Go to a dermatologist ASAP. If you don't fix this, you'll get nasty acne scars that'll be borderline impossible to fix

15 Male
Mad potential. At least fix ur acne & get a better and longer hairstyle

Pretty decent side profile, get on accutane fucking asap, your philtrum is also giga long but there’s nothing that can really be done about that I’m afraid

no side effect worse then having skin like that, people on this website literally hit there heads with hammers

Eyes too wide set, gonna need obo, that's your failo not your acne lol
He literally has pizza skin which could result in permanent scarring and you're suggesting a $30K surgery that will give him 0.25-0.5 points of improvement at most :lul::lul::lul: state of .org in 2024