GIVE ME ANYTHINT AT THIS POINT NIGGA EVERY GIRL GHOSTING ME

Reformed

Reformed

Finished PCT
Gf is out with her friends idk, tinder foids are ghosting and retarded (legit had one just say she wants to smash but ghosted), and 2 other FWB are hard asf to plan smth with

Back to the incel life.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
BF5A6D4A C1C9 41FF 962B FDA19BAE9B81
02357681 829F 4BD8 B33D D28616608C0E

• JFL
Reactions: iblamejews
you sound so desperate in the texts lmaoo its over

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Screenshot 20240628 155348 Snapchat

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
you sound so desperate in the texts lmaoo its over
Yeah bc i hate texting so much. I have insane aura irl I just need them to meet me already

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Unironically if a girl doesn’t Insta reply to “wanna sex?” It’s over #blackpilledagain

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and Reformed
tinder is trash bro ,hinge is better if not irl

• +1
tinder is trash bro ,hinge is better if not irl
Hinge is bad in my country. Irl is also impossible cold approach if not at least 5.5PSL. Like even with height is feels shit unless good face

Hinge is bad in my country. Irl is also impossible cold approach if not at least 5.5PSL. Like even with height is feels shit unless good face
Thought you were English? Im in the uk and its decently good for when over 22+.I feel that anywhere women under 21 are absolutely fried like there egos are tooo high.They never experienced irl as the main way of meeting guys so they think it's normal 1.000s of guy wanting suck her toes and down bad simp shit.So even normal MTN/6ft gymammxed guys are seen as low par

• +1
Thought you were English? Im in the uk and its decently good for when over 22+.I feel that anywhere women under 21 are absolutely fried like there egos are tooo high.They never experienced irl as the main way of meeting guys so they think it's normal 1.000s of guy wanting suck her toes and down bad simp shit.So even normal MTN/6ft gymammxed guys are seen as low par
It’s annoying nigga my gf showed me her texts with guys dming her legit being betabuxx clowns just straight up offering money or shopping to go out with her (and she’s just some blonde MTB jfl).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascend_forever and butterworld
It’s annoying nigga my gf showed me her texts with guys dming her legit being betabuxx clowns just straight up offering money or shopping to go out with her (and she’s just some blonde MTB jfl).
it's over .every single problem in dating now is due to thirsty low iq dudes chasing bang average girls that wouldn't even spit in their general direction.