Give me GH advice. What do inject/use

HereToGetBetter

HereToGetBetter

Bronze
I am 18 and a very late bloomer, my clavicles are still growing and so is my scapula. Growth in height slowed down but I want to maximise my clavicular width. Currently my bideltoid is 19-20inches and I am 180cm tall. Do I use mk677 or cjc or hgh igf1 please give me advice. Possibly a stack.

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
I am 18 and a very late bloomer, my clavicles are still growing and so is my scapula. Growth in height slowed down but I want to maximise my clavicular width. Currently my bideltoid is 19-20inches and I am 180cm tall. Do I use mk677 or cjc or hgh igf1 please give me advice. Possibly a stack.
hgh

• +1
Reactions: HereToGetBetter
hgh is only non cope way, igf1 is not effective neither cjc
If I can’t get hgh due to the crazy prices of pinning 10 ui ED taking mk is still better than nothing right? Should also increase muscle growth a bit.

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and Outerz14
If I can’t get hgh due to the crazy prices of pinning 10 ui ED taking mk is still better than nothing right? Should also increase muscle growth a bit.
Just pin 5iu not 10 lol

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and HereToGetBetter
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Fast for 24h and break down fasting with milk and complex carbs and high protein diet , you increase gh and igf1 this way

Users who are viewing this thread

Back