Give me hair advice please

D

Deleted member 29883

Iron
Right now it's kinda a mess and I want to go to the barber soon.
I usually hate how I look after though.
Should I grow my hair out more? Style it in some way? Right now I don't do anything with it.

What would be good for my hair type?

Last edited:
Picture didn't load.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29883
Picture didn't load.

Right now it's kinda a mess and I want to go to the barber soon.
I usually hate how I look after though.
Should I grow my hair out more? Style it in some way? Right now I don't do anything with it.

What would be good for my hair type?

Go to a turkish one and bossman will sort you out, go for number 2 on the sides and ask for it to be faded up and get a little taken off the top with scissors & keep the hair swept over, its simple and doesnt take much effort to maintain/style

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29883
Go to a turkish one and bossman will sort you out, go for number 2 on the sides and ask for it to be faded up and get a little taken off the top with scissors & keep the hair swept over, its simple and doesnt take much effort to maintain/style
thanks but short hair doesn't suit me at all. I need longer hair on the sides because my skull is pretty round.

thanks but short hair doesn't suit me at all. I need longer hair on the sides because my skull is pretty round.

you might be looking too much into it, it wont be short it will be trimmed slightly so he can fade it up and keep it swept over, the round skull I cant help with and have no clue what you are on about bro hahaha, its just a haircut