Give me mogging tinder tips

Deleted member 5187

Deleted member 5187

Kraken
Never had tinder
Been convinced I need it now

Give me your best tips mighty slayers

Would passport name page be good for height verification or shall I fraud height?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1464
Be good looking - that's it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Stingray, Deleted member 1464 and 4 others
Just be confident x

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 5187
Be 6 psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Stingray, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
Didn't think this through

Anything else than to be GL?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
Literalgodhood

look like this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1464, AlexHeally and 3 others

Attachments

• 1586514566234.png
    1586514566234.png
    73.8 KB · Views: 13
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5683, Deleted member 1464 and 5 others
pictures
always imagine yourself in the girls perspective seeing your profile. pics should be casual, maybe outside or with friends. never do front camera selfies unless your rly hot they look stupid.
if you dont have any good casual pictures, IMO a mirror selfie ist the best pic you can use. it seems casual and is a decent representation of your actual looks while its still possible to fraud a bit with angles, and everyone frauds on tinder. optimally not the bathroom tho
if you have good pics of yourself doing something cool where your face isnt visable you should also use them.

bio
i think this kills it for alot of dudes even tho pictures are def more important generally. unless you search for a very specific type girl delete that long autistic essay you wrote and go for something short. maybe just your height or some one-liner funny joke.
you will seem like a needy incel with a long bio to most girls unless its really thought through maybe.
also i suggest linking your spotify, ive gotten a decent amount of messages about my taste in music

swiping
many people know this already but i would advise you against just liking every girl and filtering the matches later. apparently tinder classifies you as a needy incel if you do that and shows your profile to less people. just take a few seconds and dislike the ugly ones

writing
write something personal about their appearance or profile. im too lazy so my strategy is to write „whats up“ and if they answer just ignore them for a few days then write „sorry im inactive here whats your snapchat?“ and go from there.
works decently for me

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BlackManlet, .👽. and 3 others
Smile and hold up a picture of a cute puppy

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5187, Krezo and 1 other person
pictures
always imagine yourself in the girls perspective seeing your profile. pics should be casual, maybe outside or with friends. never do front camera selfies unless your rly hot they look stupid.
if you dont have any good casual pictures, IMO a mirror selfie ist the best pic you can use. it seems casual and is a decent representation of your actual looks while its still possible to fraud a bit with angles, and everyone frauds on tinder. optimally not the bathroom tho
if you have good pics of yourself doing something cool where your face isnt visable you should also use them.

bio
i think this kills it for alot of dudes even tho pictures are def more important generally. unless you search for a very specific type girl delete that long autistic essay you wrote and go for something short. maybe just your height or some one-liner funny joke.
you will seem like a needy incel with a long bio to most girls unless its really thought through maybe.
also i suggest linking your spotify, ive gotten a decent amount of messages about my taste in music

swiping
many people know this already but i would advise you against just liking every girl and filtering the matches later. apparently tinder classifies you as a needy incel if you do that and shows your profile to less people. just take a few seconds and dislike the ugly ones

writing
write something personal about their appearance or profile. im too lazy so my strategy is to write „whats up“ and if they answer just ignore them for a few days then write „sorry im inactive here whats your snapchat?“ and go from there.
works decently for me
i thought you were low iq. Mirin actually. and OP NEVER EVER RESTART TINDER OR ANYTHING KEEP YOUR ONLY ACCOUNT OR YOU LL GET FUCKED BY THE APP.

btw why i look worse on mirror selfies than on selfies ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5187 and Chadeep

Attachments

• 1585902211736.png
    1585902211736.png
    127.2 KB · Views: 13
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
92796850 67C2 4526 BBE8 EB02A6433D54

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and AlexHeally
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5187
i thought you were low iq. Mirin actually. and OP NEVER EVER RESTART TINDER OR ANYTHING KEEP YOUR ONLY ACCOUNT OR YOU LL GET FUCKED BY THE APP.

btw why i look worse on mirror selfies than on selfies ?
wait why did you think i was low iq its actually 139 certified from a psycho practicing woman

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
let me doubt it 😍
true how did i never get that hint that it was a female

but she was an ugly psychologist so its possible she was smart

• Woah
  • +1
pictures

bio

swiping

writing
works decently for me
Thought of this bio:
Looking for unconditional love but a blowjob will do

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BlackManlet, Chadeep and 1 other person
true how did i never get that hint that it was a female

but she was an ugly psychologist so its possible she was smart
oh makes sense

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, AlexHeally and Deleted member 5187
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 5187
  • Love it
  • +1
That's good
usually before getting cucked by the algo most of them replied first due to the bio saying smth like " i couldn't help but don't want you to slap my face 🙂"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5187
Be gl

• Love it
  • +1
usually before getting cucked by the algo most of them replied first due to the bio saying smth like " i couldn't help but don't want you to slap my face 🙂"

i just bought a new sim card but without changing phone number. hoping to replicate my results and get a high for a few days

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 5187
i just bought a new sim card but without changing phone number. hoping to replicate my results and get a high for a few days
hoping for you to have this little dopamine rush

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, auboutduprecipice and Deleted member 3328
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and uglymofo
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1