Give me non-NT chad stories

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
I love them

Just watch CatboyKami’s old irl streams, the most autistic chad you’ll ever watch

Just watch CatboyKami’s old irl streams, the most autistic chad you’ll ever watch
JFL I used to love that guy
Shame he’s a faggot now (literally)

You don’t know shit, bro literally has a wife and kid
Doesn’t he literally suck black dildos on stream in femboy dresses?

What else can you infer from that

• JFL
Reactions: smallman
Doesn’t he literally suck black dildos on stream in femboy dresses?

What else can you infer from that
He had to garner an audience from doing crazy shit somehow, and it worked for a while at least

He had to garner an audience from doing crazy shit somehow, and it worked for a while at least
Yeah bro idk about that

There’s other things you can do to garner attention jfl

Nobody here’s knows what a non incel “autist” looks like”

(I’ve only seen them online never seen muh diagnosed autistic chad except 1 ONLINE BTW) are complete weirdos.

Maybe they aren’t Incels and get a chronically online weeb gamer MTB/HTB BUT THEY ARENT GOING TO BE PERCEIVED AS MUH NORMAL.

These dudes are usually genuine furries, hyper obsessed weeb cosplayers or D&D nerds. None of these guys act like actual normies whatsoever or come off as normal. These guys may maybe get some pussy due to their looks but it’s usually after hs since most Of them grow up ugly.

Then don’t talk shit when you haven’t done anything with your life either lol
So putting black dildos in my mouth in a femboy suit is doing something with my life? Noted, you fakecel

• JFL
Reactions: smallman
So putting black dildos in my mouth in a femboy suit is doing something with my life? Noted, you fakecel
Fakecel ? Lmfao wtf r u talking about you idiot

Fakecel ? Lmfao wtf r u talking about you idiot
Everyone on this forum knows u are larping chad. Stop larping and go slay fakecel

Everyone on this forum knows u are larping chad. Stop larping and go slay fakecel
You’re fucking retarded, lurk more before you say something like this you fucking idiot 😂

You’re fucking retarded, lurk more before you say something like this you fucking idiot 😂
You know I’m right which is why you are getting defensive . Fucking fakecel Chad coming in this forum to troll subhumans. Narcy bitch

You know I’m right which is why you are getting defensive . Fucking fakecel Chad coming in this forum to troll subhumans. Narcy bitch
Take a walk