Give me novel anti-ageing ideas

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

AmbitionBoySchemeingInTheDarkness
Not looking for something water but something not often heard, you can just think of something, even if it’s a “bad” idea.

matrixyl isn't talked about much, you can use it in the morning because it doesn't make your skin more sensitive to sunlight, and it doesn't deactivate from it either.

same pathway as retinoids, but even weaker than regular retinol.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, user123456 and Youㅤ
Step into freezer
Close door
Stay there
Some evidence that Cold exposure can be anti-ageing. Not so much in homeotherms compared to poikilotherms cuz it doesn’t reduce body temperature. It does increase energy expenditure which has weight loss implications and it can still cool the skin potentially slowing skin ageing. It can be considered a form of hormesis.

Or do you mean cryonics? Cryonic is an intriguing idea, but I personally never bothered to look into it because it sounds impractical and risky.

Keep your eyes shut as much as possible and avoid loud noises.

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
Keep your eyes shut as much as possible and avoid loud noises.
Could work, light reception in the eyes modulate the circadian clock. Closing eyes during the day would disrupt the circadian clock, although maybe being in a constant sleep-like state could be anti-ageing, even if general health would be impaired?

There’s also the sensory input and its cognitive effects. Maybe by reducing sensory input, ageing would somehow be slowed. I mean, during ageing (life), you are exposed to sensory stimulation, so perhaps slowing that would slow ageing. I’ve thought about something similar to this: the idea that more experiences contribute to ageing, especially new experiences.

Loud noises cause ageing in the ears at least if damage is induced. Also, if it increased stress hormones then it could induce ageing.

Not looking for something water but something not often heard, you can just think of something, even if it’s a “bad” idea.
Finding the master regenerative pathway. This pathway could be capable of producing all anti-aging effects.
The effects of consciousness on aging.
Genetic and epigenetically engineering new pathways in humans for the purpose of anti-aging and rejuvenation.
How bioelectricity affects aging, does bioelectrical patterns, interactions, etc. decay as we age? (possible new pillar to aging?)

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
Sun cream
IMG 9823