Reactions: hx_pital and Outerz14
work on chest and mouth area

• +1
Reactions: nullandvoid and Outerz14
Lip fillers would be game changing

• +1
Reactions: hx_pital and Outerz14
Any other options
Eyebrows are straight crescent moons. You aren’t handsome enough to pull off your current hair so play with that. Tanmaxxx. Lips. That will be enough to get a wife. Hard max from there if you dare, but this forum seems to talk less about that every day so you’d really have to be on your own and consult professionals

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and hx_pital
Eyebrows are straight crescent moons. You aren’t handsome enough to pull off your current hair so play with that. Tanmaxxx. Lips. That will be enough to get a wife. Hard max from there if you dare, but this forum seems to talk less about that every day so you’d really have to be on your own and consult professionals
idk any other hair style cause i have curly hair and a big forhead

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and PointOfNoReturn
I look subhuman but you are no better
ur prob a skinny ass twig that looks like a faggot lemme see what u look like if i am no better

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
ur prob a skinny ass twig that looks like a faggot lemme see what u look like if i am no better
I dont look good
But I'm gonna roid up become a muscle God then Im gonna fuck ur stacy girlfriend in front of your chad face
Stupid nigger

What u want to hear from me bud

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Shitty lips, philtrum, nose, eye area. Would say around mtn. Look into volufiline, mt2, and canthopexy if srs about ascending

Seeing MTN+ NT niggas on this site that already get attention from foids makes me want to rope :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: PSL Les
Seeing MTN+ NT niggas on this site that already get attention from foids makes me want to rope :feelswhy:
whats NT and lowk just be ur self around em dont say some dumb incel ass shit

low htn

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
MTN i have no idea how anyone could say you're HTN

• +1
Reactions: TheNextOPry
1 question. is that a perm or its natural?

• +1
fucking idiot doesnt understand org, people rate you honestly it aint got anythin to do with how they look
low MTN

• +1
decent frame go on a crash diet cut for two weeks loose 2kg minutes bf. squint those eyebrows too broski try to minimise uee. fix your hair consider melanotan
what hair style should i get i have curly hair and big forhead

• +1
decent frame go on a crash diet cut for two weeks loose 2kg minutes bf. squint those eyebrows too broski try to minimise uee. fix your hair consider melanotan
whats crash diet wdym

Frame: 8/10
Face: 4/10 +1.5 for hair = 5.5/10

Overall plus height = 6/10 for women carried by curly long hair frame and height
LOW HTN

Frame: 8/10
Face: 4/10 +1.5 for hair = 5.5/10

Overall plus height = 6/10 for women carried by curly long hair frame and height
thanks for the honest review what could i do to imporve my face im thinking about getting volufiline for my upper lip nd darkening y eyebrows what else could i do

thanks for the honest review what could i do to imporve my face im thinking about getting volufiline for my upper lip nd darkening y eyebrows what else could i do
Already good plan

you probably only grow 1 inch at best. I'd consider injecting tons of hgh till 21. my older brother injected hgh and is 6'3 while I didn't and I only ended up 6'0.

you probably only grow 1 inch at best. I'd consider injecting tons of hgh till 21. my older brother injected hgh and is 6'3 while I didn't and I only ended up 6'0.
6,1 is good enough tbh avg height is like 5,5

shape your eyebrows so they're straighter