Give me reccomendations how can I Looksmax?

edgewalker2181

edgewalker2181

Banned
From now on im gonna start starving myself, if you have any tips for me then tell me what to do. My height is 172cm, and weight 63 kg. Someone here called me skinny fat.

Attachments

• IMG_8743.jpeg
    IMG_8743.jpeg
    120.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8685.jpeg
    IMG_8685.jpeg
    211.2 KB · Views: 0
Looks filtered. Reminds me of young Arvid a bit. You look young try not to starve yourself too much.

Looks filtered. Reminds me of young Arvid a bit. You look young try not to starve yourself too much.
It’s just iPhone quality or maybe because I used snapchat but I didn’t do anything intentionally

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Wow nice job just starve urself in the midst of ur most intense period of growth bro

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Wow nice job just starve urself in the midst of ur most intense period of growth bro
but fasting is actually useful, it will increase ur gh levels and igf-1, and also fat doesn’t help you either.

jfl, the human body is insane. it can endure lots of things, jfl if u think some starving is gonna stunt growth, it wont do shit. im srs, unless malnourished like an african kid u cant stunt growth

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, edgewalker2181 and <6PSLcel
but fasting is actually useful, it will increase ur gh levels and igf-1, and also fat doesn’t help you either.
just eat bro slay in ur 20s and maximize growht now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: edgewalker2181 and <6PSLcel
jfl, the human body is insane. it can endure lots of things, jfl if u think some starving is gonna stunt growth, it wont do shit. im srs, unless malnourished like an african kid u cant stunt growth
this. jfl at niggers who think they will stunt their growth whilst living in the west lmfao

• +1
Reactions: asdvek and edgewalker2181
What can I also do alongside fasting?

i could ascend giga hard if i leanmaxxed but im about to have a growth spurt so idk

• Hmm...
Reactions: asdvek
this. jfl at niggers who think they will stunt their growth whilst living in the west lmfao
still, is it really worth risking anything (even if minimal) to slay some whore jbs

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek and <6PSLcel
idk nigger
wdym "idk" you were just saying how he shouldnt lean down, leaning down is literally the best looksmax there is, he wont stunt any fucking growth, if je wants to be extra safe he should take a high quality multivitamin and eat high protein, which u should be doing anyways, if anything it's better to be skinny for height growth, and who are u even getting this bullshit advice from regarding muh stunting growth in puberty ? that retard clavicular ? nigga has been on roids since age 14 yet he looks like the average gymbro who has been training natty for 2 years, use ur own head instead of listening to muh forum chads

• +1
Reactions: N1666, edgewalker2181 and asdvek
do not fucking starve just eat a lotta good food no goyslop(red meat eggs diary fruits and supp maxx) and do a lot more cardio to lose weight dont deprive body of vital macros and micros during growth itll not only cuck height it might cuck frame, skull aswell you can always get lean you can only grow bones for little time dont listen to these fags on org and starve ffs

• +1
Reactions: edgewalker2181
do not fucking starve just eat a lotta good food no goyslop(red meat eggs diary fruits and supp maxx) and do a lot more cardio to lose weight dont deprive body of vital macros and micros during growth itll not only cuck height it might cuck frame, skull aswell you can always get lean you can only grow bones for little time dont listen to these fags on org and starve ffs
Il think about it, I would definitely eat less like two meals a day containing protein, meat and etc.

no one is telling him to starve himself u fucking idiot, but being a fat cunt is worse for height growth than being lean, also u need to be realistic muh eating 10 kilos of red meat per hour isn't gonna give him a good frame and wrists out of nowhere, stop coping with muh diet

no one is telling him to starve himself u fucking idiot, but being a fat cunt is worse for height growth than being lean, also u need to be realistic muh eating 10 kilos of red meat per hour isn't gonna give him a good frame and wrists out of nowhere, stop coping with muh diet
he mentioned hes fucking 11-12 percent bf hes not cucking height at that bf retard and getting even leaner below 10 percent is not healthy during puberty and im not coping with diet its highly important what u consume during growth u retard ur body needs nutrients to grow, you can get lean after 17-18 below 10 percent bf u can only grow during puberty

he mentioned hes fucking 11-12 percent bf hes not cucking height at that bf retard and getting even leaner below 10 percent is not healthy during puberty and im not coping with diet its highly important what u consume during growth u retard ur body needs nutrients to grow, you can get lean after 17-18 below 10 percent bf u can only grow during puberty
i doubt he is 12% body fat and skinny fat, that doesnt happen, he is most likely 15 - 17% if he is skinny fat, also refer to what i said previously about muh stunting growth

i doubt he is 12% body fat and skinny fat, that doesnt happen, he is most likely 15 - 17% if he is skinny fat, also refer to what i said previously about muh stunting growth
I think it’s u or someone else that called me skinny fat I don’t claim being skinny fat lol im jacked

From now on im gonna start starving myself, if you have any tips for me then tell me what to do. My height is 172cm, and weight 63 kg. Someone here called me skinny fat.
if ur still in puberty do not starve urself.

you got a good start, i would recommend you get more eyelashes and remove that dark circle, if u did that go to some videochat sites and see if people think ur attractive. if yes thats good; you can start the journey again or stop there.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: edgewalker2181
if ur still in puberty do not starve urself.

you got a good start, i would recommend you get more eyelashes and remove that dark circle, if u did that go to some videochat sites and see if people think ur attractive. if yes thats good; you can start the journey again or stop there.
Really hard to remove dark circles they are genetical

• +1
Reactions: bean latte
Get a normal buzzcut you look like a hedgehog

Get a normal buzzcut you look like a hedgehog
This is how my hair grow, and also I don’t want a buzz cut but once I completely shaved my hair from my head off like mr clean haircut.