give me some shit i can do in my unlimited spare time on my holiday

spdxer

spdxer

external mog
ive been so bored, all i do is play overwatch and sometimes go out with friends, ever since i quit vaping i have nothing to do

Gym softmax get a job and of course abuse mk 677 and a ai, and test

• +1
Reactions: spdxer
ive been so bored, all i do is play overwatch and sometimes go out with friends, ever since i quit vaping i have nothing to do
Just go out and have fun with your friends: swimming, surfing, cycling, traveling, etc.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Darkeningstar, raleqtambrobret and incel194012940
Just go out and have fun with your friends: swimming, surfing, cycling, traveling, etc.

Majority of them dont have holidays on rn and all i have to hang out with is my semi aspie friends

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Majority of them dont have holidays on rn and all i have to hang out with is my semi aspie friends
Ohhh, then try some more nerdy activities like playing board games, watching movies, hunting for buried treasures, catching insects, building stuff, visit museums, parks, conventions, go bird watching, etc.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, spdxer and raleqtambrobret
Ohhh, then try some more nerdy activities like playing board games, watching movies, hunting for buried treasures, catching insects, building stuff, visit museums, parks, conventions, go bird watching, etc.

im too thugmaxxed to do that

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar