give me some Sleep tips

primqwe

primqwe

Banned
I want to focus on sleepmaximg, if you have any interesting insights on that, let me know

Screenshot 2020 09 04 at 131117

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels, ReadBooksEveryday and ryuken
Just go to bed and sleep

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lu.arm, primqwe and ryuken
Start taking magnesium at night or near sunset a good source is chia seeds blend it up with honey and milk or try it with water it tastes bad but its a great source
Magnesium will make you sleep like a baby

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and primqwe
Start taking magnesium at night or near sunset a good source is chia seeds blend it up with honey and milk or try it with water it tastes bad but its a great source
2 tablespoons of chia seeds shpuld be enough

• Love it
Reactions: primqwe
I heard that somewhere, so I'll do that

Meditate

• Hmm...
if you want to sleep fast/quickly just go in bed and think about a scenario or something, eventually you will fall asleep, don't focus on falling asleep

for supplements I'd say it's not necessary man, come on, sleeping is sleeping not 2+ substances to force your brain make you a zzz faggot

• Love it
dont expect something useful ive tried melatonin doesnt work for me ive taken magnesium bysglicinate doesnt work for me ive done breathing techiniques doesnt work for me

Last edited:
  • So Sad
if you want to sleep fast/quickly just go in bed and think about a scenario or something, eventually you will fall asleep, don't focus on falling asleep

for supplements I'd say it's not necessary man, come on, sleeping is sleeping not 2+ substances to force your brain make you a zzz faggot
lol I had this work a couple times the other day, what a coincidence:feelsgood:

• Love it
Reactions: PeakIncels
Work very hard during the day and then take hot shower and bust a very big fat load and youll sleep like a baby

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: primqwe and Litekiller11
dont expect something useful ive tried magnesium doesnt work for me ive taken magnesium bysglicinate doesnt work for me ive done breathing techiniques doesnt work for me
have you tried GABA?

Xanax or similar drugs nothing else works

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Cyrus and primqwe
Work very hard during the day and then take hot shower and bust a very big fat load and youll sleep like a baby
I HEAVILY AGREE WITH THAT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: primqwe and asdvek
dont expect something useful ive tried magnesium doesnt work for me ive taken magnesium bysglicinate doesnt work for me ive done breathing techiniques doesnt work for me
it's hell when the brain is under-regenerated

I want to focus on sleepmaximg, if you have any interesting insights on that, let me know
Lay on gour right side and say a prayer and then close your eyes and dont open them