Give me tips for highschool

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
JFL today was so shit I did not fuck with the vibe at all. Everyone barely talked and acted weird. Even me probably.

I recognised a girl and I kept staring at her to make sure it was really her. Imma call her out if I see her tommorow but then at lunch I sat with some weird bitch to left of me, didn't talk to no one and went to my last class.

I'm also sped as fuck so I don't what to do with my work and already have all F's lol. Must be autistic cause I don't understand math at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576
Make as much friends as you can, dont start problems, socialmaxx till you graduate. Don't do what i did and think that all you need is to pull girls and not make guy friends. Guy friends over bitches any days, and then slay on the side

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and PYT
get good grades and mog as many as you can

• Love it
Reactions: PYT
get good grades and mog as many as you can
How can I get good grades. I can't focus and don't understand math. I just be zoning out in math class

You should get into a dude social circle to slay

Fuck grades if you think you are smart

• +1
Reactions: Hozay and PYT
How can I get good grades. I can't focus and don't understand math. I just be zoning out in math class
i was just like you math bro, literally failed algebra and had to take it again, ask as many questions as u can untill you get it, dont be afraid to ask thats why they're there.

• Love it
i was just like you math bro, literally failed algebra and had to take it again, ask as many questions as u can untill you get it, dont be afraid to ask thats why they're there.
Bet. I lowkey don't like asking too much questions and shit but I'll start asking more starting tommorow.

Not finna repeat cause I was too scared to ask

low inhib.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Azoriko
give me tips no homo 😫

play sports to socialmaxx
i suck at them all lowkey but I will try out anyways cause i dont want to put my height to waste

• +1
Reactions: TRNA
it's actually very important you study hard and workout hard. These are still the formative years in terms of your discipline and habits, if you make bad habits in high school it'll be very hard to erase in college(literally what's happening to me rn). Don't fuck up early

• +1
it's actually very important you study hard and workout hard. These are still the formative years in terms of your discipline and habits, if you make bad habits in high school it'll be very hard to erase in college(literally what's happening to me rn). Don't fuck up early
im already pea brained retard sped

i'll start to ask teachers for help because if i dont i got to go to night school, stay in that hoe until 8 pm for the whole year

im already eating pretty healthy my family just buys me alot of gay junkfood. as for working out I'll workout with weights and shit when I finish cutting. for now i just do pushups, chin ups, and abs on the bar.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow