Am i bloetard?

Attachments

• filtered-AF712B76-3F2D-49AC-AE2D-64305EF0ACDC.mp4
    2.6 MB
  • filtered-AB3552D8-B606-414B-8557-B1FB6B7F4EFE.mp4
    3.3 MB
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
I also am not coping just straight upp tell me how to ascend i pesonally think i am not that badd

Attachments

• filtered-E3FD4A8F-B12F-4D32-89C6-2AD145D88A75.mp4
    2 MB
I also am not coping just straight upp tell me how to ascend i pesonally think i am not that badd
It's surgeries my nigger, google them , Lefort 1 + BSSO + Genioplasty + Infraorbital-Malar implants + Supraorbital implants

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
No u dont look bloated but try doing the basic ass softmaxxes first and see where u end up. Minox those brows and then have them shaped (the current shape looks horrendous). Your lower third is too narrow. Chew+beardmaxx and see what you look like

No u dont look bloated but try doing the basic ass softmaxxes first and see where u end up. Minox those brows and then have them shaped (the current shape looks horrendous). Your lower third is too narrow. Chew+beardmaxx and see what you look like
Alr alr ty how should i shape my brows can u send pic

Alr alr ty how should i shape my brows can u send pic
Look in botb once they have grown out. Ull have a sense of how to shape em. U could also have em done professionally, just bring a pic of what u want

Look in botb once they have grown out. Ull have a sense of how to shape em. U could also have em done professionally, just bring a pic of what u want
Yg i can let my sister do them but isk what ahape to give them, and theyre already pretty grown?

Yg i can let my sister do them but isk what ahape to give them, and theyre already pretty grown?
I dont think they are grown enough tbh. Also for the shape im telling u check the BOTB eyebrowmaxxing guide