Give me your thoughts on my 15 step Looksmaxxing Plan to go from a 3/10-6.5/10

Quest

Quest

I refuse to die until things are better
I'm a 5'9.5 Indian 23 year old

At the start of my 15 steps I would've rated myself a 3/10. A year ago I was like 200 pounds

Here is my 15 step plan. I currently completed 9 steps and have 6 more to go

Step 1 : Weight Loss to go from 200 to 155 lbs and improve posture (raises SMV by .5 points) completed
Step 2 : Laser Hair to remove hairy arms and legs (raises SMV by .1 points) completed
Step 3 : Skincare to get clearer skin by using skincare products like tretinoin and use a concealer (raises SMV by .1 points) completed
Step 4 : Get braces to get more aligned teeth (raises SMV by .1 points) completed
Step 5 : Thread eyebrows to get better eyebrows (raises SMV by .1 points) completed
Step 6 : Get shoe lifts to go from 5'9.5 to 6'0 (raises SMV by .25 points) completed
Step 7 : Get green colored contacts to get Halo eyes (raises SMV by .25 points) completed
Step 8 : Get gynocomastia surgery to get rid of man boobs (raises SMV by .1 points) completed
Step 9 : Get Lefort 1 and BSSO to get a better jawline (raises SMV by 1 whole point) completed

Step 10 : Get Glutathione injections and abuse monobenzone to get whiter skin (raises SMV by .1 points) will get done soon
Step 11 : Get Genioplasty to get a better chin (raises SMV by .1 points) will get done soon
Step 12 : Get Rhinoplasty to get a european nose (raises SMV by .5 points) will get done soon
Step 13 : Get Blepharoplasty to get a better eye area aka Hunter eyes (raises SMV by .1 points) will get done soon
Step 14 : Get lip fillers to get better lips (raises SMV by .1 points) will get done soon
Step 15 : Lift a ton of weights to get big arms and muscles (raises SMV by .1 points) will get done soon

If you add all the points up, I gain 3.5 points to go from 3/10 to 6.5/10, although without shoe lifts and green contacts I'd be a 6/10 which is still solid

The biggest things to improve my SMV are the following -
1 whole point - Lefort 1 and BSSO
.5 points - Weight loss
.5 points - Rhinoplasty
.25 - Green contacts
.25 - Shoe lifts to go from 5'9.5 to 6'0

Everything else I outlined only raises my SMV by .1 points

Do you disagree with any of my Steps and how much it would actually raise my SMV by? I tried to be as conservative as possible.

Obviously, I know something like using skincare products would BARELY raise my SMV, which is why I only put it as .1 SMV+. But if I do 10 different minor things to boost my SMV by .1 it adds up to a whole point which is massive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: majesticincel and KhatcodaiA3
allat shit for 3.5 points ? shiiiiiit

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aero and manletmogger
Sounds like you know what you're doing just avoid the contacts it's embarrassing to explain to people that you're wearing colored contacts find a natural way to lighten your eyes or get surgery

• +1
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3
Dnr after first sentence jfl
I'm a 5'9.5 Indian 23 year old

At the start of my 15 steps I would've rated myself a 3/10. A year ago I was like 200 pounds

Here is my 15 step plan. I currently completed 9 steps and have 6 more to go

Step 1 : Weight Loss to go from 200 to 155 lbs and improve posture (raises SMV by .5 points) completed
Step 2 : Laser Hair to remove hairy arms and legs (raises SMV by .1 points) completed
Step 3 : Skincare to get clearer skin by using skincare products like tretinoin and use a concealer (raises SMV by .1 points) completed
Step 4 : Get braces to get more aligned teeth (raises SMV by .1 points) completed
Step 5 : Thread eyebrows to get better eyebrows (raises SMV by .1 points) completed
Step 6 : Get shoe lifts to go from 5'9.5 to 6'0 (raises SMV by .25 points) completed
Step 7 : Get green colored contacts to get Halo eyes (raises SMV by .25 points) completed
Step 8 : Get gynocomastia surgery to get rid of man boobs (raises SMV by .1 points) completed
Step 9 : Get Lefort 1 and BSSO to get a better jawline (raises SMV by 1 whole point) completed

Step 10 : Get Glutathione injections and abuse monobenzone to get whiter skin (raises SMV by .1 points) will get done soon
Step 11 : Get Genioplasty to get a better chin (raises SMV by .1 points) will get done soon
Step 12 : Get Rhinoplasty to get a european nose (raises SMV by .5 points) will get done soon
Step 13 : Get Blepharoplasty to get a better eye area aka Hunter eyes (raises SMV by .1 points) will get done soon
Step 14 : Get lip fillers to get better lips (raises SMV by .1 points) will get done soon
Step 15 : Lift a ton of weights to get big arms and muscles (raises SMV by .1 points) will get done soon

If you add all the points up, I gain 3.5 points to go from 3/10 to 6.5/10, although without shoe lifts and green contacts I'd be a 6/10 which is still solid

The biggest things to improve my SMV are the following -
1 whole point - Lefort 1 and BSSO
.5 points - Weight loss
.5 points - Rhinoplasty
.25 - Green contacts
.25 - Shoe lifts to go from 5'9.5 to 6'0

Everything else I outlined only raises my SMV by .1 points

Do you disagree with any of my Steps and how much it would actually raise my SMV by? I tried to be as conservative as possible.

Obviously, I know something like using skincare products would BARELY raise my SMV, which is why I only put it as .1 SMV+. But if I do 10 different minor things to boost my SMV by .1 it adds up to a whole point which is massive.

Yes, realistically you can go up by 1.5 point, 2, if you are really lucky

Plastic surgery is not magic pill, it doesn't make chad, it is possible, you might even end up looking worse

You will look europeanish, as an indian, that might be uncanny look and will drop your smv a lot

You must understand that what you need to have is harmony betwern features, not the features by themselves

Blapheroplasty doesn't make hunter eyes, it usually reversed them, since hunter eyes are created by fat above eyes, i believe

If you want, you can pm me your picture and i'll try to tell you what would help you more

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
Good on you man for actually committing and grinding towards it. However it seems like you’re an Indian coon who sucks off the white man.

Yes, realistically you can go up by 1.5 point, 2, if you are really lucky

Plastic surgery is not magic pill, it doesn't make chad, it is possible, you might even end up looking worse

You will look europeanish, as an indian, that might be uncanny look and will drop your smv a lot

You must understand that what you need to have is harmony betwern features, not the features by themselves

Blapheroplasty doesn't make hunter eyes, it usually reversed them, since hunter eyes are created by fat above eyes, i believe

If you want, you can pm me your picture and i'll try to tell you what would help you more
Stop coping faggot. Just because your base is utter dog shit doesn’t mean everyone else’s is.

Good on you man for actually committing and grinding towards it. However it seems like you’re an Indian coon who sucks off the white man.
> coon
>Indian
:lul:

Stop coping faggot. Just because your base is utter dog shit doesn’t mean everyone else’s is.
You are coping retard that thinks plastic surgery is like photoshop, actually, if you do not gave failos, you won't benefit much from PS

I've got genioplasty, not like coping rotters like you, so i know that results irl are not what you think you will get, they are minimal

If you have fucked up jewish nose and are recessed mouthbreathing subhuman that yes, it can ascend you by more, but by that point, your midface is also longer, and that is something you cannot fix with surgery or very, very hard

You are just hopecel who thinks that 3/10 can go to 8/10, which is nearly impossible, unless very special conditions are met

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo