Give me your thoughts on my 15 step Looksmaxxing Plan to go from a 3/10 to a 6.5/10

Quest

Quest

I refuse to die until things are better
I'm a 5'9.5 Indian 23 year old

At the start of my 15 steps I would've rated myself a 3/10. A year ago I was like 200 pounds

Here is my 15 step plan. I currently completed 9 steps and have 6 more to go

Step 1 : Weight Loss to go from 200 to 155 lbs and improve posture (raises SMV by .5 points) completed
Step 2 : Laser Hair Removal to remove hairy arms and legs (raises SMV by .1 points) completed
Step 3 : Skincare to get clearer skin by using skincare products like tretinoin and use a concealer (raises SMV by .1 points) completed
Step 4 : Get braces to get more aligned teeth (raises SMV by .1 points) completed
Step 5 : Thread eyebrows to get better eyebrows (raises SMV by .1 points) completed
Step 6 : Get shoe lifts to go from 5'9.5 to 6'0 (raises SMV by .25 points) completed
Step 7 : Get green colored contacts to get Halo eyes (raises SMV by .25 points) completed
Step 8 : Get gynocomastia surgery to get rid of man boobs (raises SMV by .1 points) completed
Step 9 : Get Lefort 1 and BSSO to get a better jawline (raises SMV by 1 whole point) completed

Step 10 : Get Glutathione injections and abuse monobenzone to get whiter skin (raises SMV by .1 points) will get done soon
Step 11 : Get Genioplasty to get a better chin (raises SMV by .1 points) will get done soon
Step 12 : Get Rhinoplasty to get a european nose (raises SMV by .5 points) will get done soon
Step 13 : Get Blepharoplasty to get a better eye area aka Hunter eyes (raises SMV by .1 points) will get done soon
Step 14 : Get lip fillers to get better lips (raises SMV by .1 points) will get done soon
Step 15 : Lift a ton of weights to get big arms and muscles (raises SMV by .1 points) will get done soon

If you add all the points up, I gain 3.5 points to go from 3/10 to 6.5/10, although without shoe lifts and green contacts I'd be a 6/10 which is still solid

The biggest things to improve my SMV are the following -
1 whole point - Lefort 1 and BSSO
.5 points - Weight loss
.5 points - Rhinoplasty
.25 - Green contacts
.25 - Shoe lifts to go from 5'9.5 to 6'0

Everything else I outlined only raises my SMV by .1 points

Do you disagree with any of my Steps and how much it would actually raise my SMV by? I tried to be as conservative as possible.

Obviously, I know something like using skincare products would BARELY raise my SMV, which is why I only put it as .1 SMV+. But if I do 10 different minor things to boost my SMV by .1 it adds up to a whole point which is massive.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: heightmaxxing, silencio, thvg and 11 others
STOPPED READING AT INDIAN

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: T50 Mogger, watah, Bartenderofnashv and 7 others
GOOD LUCK THOUGH

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
Good luck, don't forget to send results (dm me, i won't doxx you)

• So Sad
capped at 4/10
What if after all my Steps I look white passing? There are Indians who look white passing, or at least middle eastern like Turkish or Iranian.

I plan to completely lie about my ethnicity and say I'm mixed. If pressed further I'll say I part middle eastern such as Turkish or Iranian

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: emo, thorns, Timmy and 1 other person
finally an indian who isn't moping about his ugliness and actually gets surgeries
based + aryanpilled

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thvg, sayi and thorns
mirin hard bhai you are doing india proud

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer and thorns
once you get the "you don't look indian" comments, you will know you've ascended

also consider LL but it seems dangerous

good luck bhai

• So Sad

At the start of my 15 steps I would've rated myself a 3/10. A year ago I was like 200 pounds

Step 1 : Weight Loss to go from 200 to 155 lbs and improve posture (raises SMV by .5 points) completed
Step 2 : Laser Hair Removal to remove hairy arms and legs (raises SMV by .1 points) completed
Step 3 : Skincare to get clearer skin by using skincare products like tretinoin and use a concealer (raises SMV by .1 points) completed
Step 4 : Get braces to get more aligned teeth (raises SMV by .1 points) completed
Step 5 : Thread eyebrows to get better eyebrows (raises SMV by .1 points) completed
Step 6 : Get shoe lifts to go from 5'9.5 to 6'0 (raises SMV by .25 points) completed
Step 7 : Get green colored contacts to get Halo eyes (raises SMV by .25 points) completed
Step 8 : Get gynocomastia surgery to get rid of man boobs (raises SMV by .1 points) completed
Step 9 : Get Lefort 1 and BSSO to get a better jawline (raises SMV by 1 whole point) completed

Step 10 : Get Glutathione injections and abuse monobenzone to get whiter skin (raises SMV by .1 points) will get done soon
Step 11 : Get Genioplasty to get a better chin (raises SMV by .1 points) will get done soon
Step 12 : Get Rhinoplasty to get a european nose (raises SMV by .5 points) will get done soon
Step 13 : Get Blepharoplasty to get a better eye area aka Hunter eyes (raises SMV by .1 points) will get done soon
Step 14 : Get lip fillers to get better lips (raises SMV by .1 points) will get done soon
Step 15 : Lift a ton of weights to get big arms and muscles (raises SMV by .1 points) will get done soon

If you add all the points up, I gain 3.5 points to go from 3/10 to 6.5/10, although without shoe lifts and green contacts I'd be a 6/10 which is still solid

.5 points - Weight loss
.5 points - Rhinoplasty
.25 - Green contacts

Do you disagree with any of my Steps and how much it would actually raise my SMV by? I tried to be as conservative as possible.

Obviously, I know something like using skincare products would BARELY raise my SMV, which is why I only put it as .1 SMV+. But if I do 10 different minor things to boost my SMV by .1 it adds up to a whole point which is massive.
Mashallah u actually got surgeries bro. What do u look like

• So Sad
once you get the "you don't look indian" comments, you will know you've ascended

also consider LL but it seems dangerous

good luck bhai
I would definitely love to get LL, but it just doesn't seem worth it at 5'9.5

It would be worth it if I was like 5'5, but at 5'9.5 it just wouldn't be worth it considering the costs, recovery, and risk

Plus, I don't have the money. Even in Turkey it's like 40K

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and icetraebald
What if after all my Steps I look white passing? There are Indians who look white passing, or at least middle eastern like Turkish or Iranian.

I plan to completely lie about my ethnicity and say I'm mixed. If pressed further I'll say I part middle eastern such as Turkish or Iranian
DM pics of how you look now bhai, I'm a 21 year old autist currycel 5'9.8. Got rated as 6 by Wheat Waffles and 5.75 by Nero, in a similar position to you

Last edited:
  • So Sad
have u got rated by wheat waffles? Also are u in the uk
At the start of my 15 steps I got rated a 4/10 by Wheat Waffles.

I thought he was too generous. Plus, I only sent him my best pictures and none of them had my side profile on it. I think for sure I was a 3/10 at the start

Once I'm done with my 15 steps (I think around next April) I'll ask Wheat Waffles for his opinion again

• So Sad

.5 points - Weight loss
.5 points - Rhinoplasty
.25 - Green contacts

Lemme advise u on smth brah: SHOULDER PADS

D1A67745 BBB3 4A51 A7B3 B9E475D5B3B6

7A091FE5 BF14 4528 8AB5 D3D44BCBFBBB

• So Sad

.5 points - Weight loss
.5 points - Rhinoplasty
.25 - Green contacts

Mirin. Send before and afters lmfao.

• So Sad
Mirin. Send before and afters lmfao.

.5 points - Weight loss
.5 points - Rhinoplasty
.25 - Green contacts

Bruh first of all how many fkin shoe lifts you gotta insert to go from 5'9 to 6?? and what shoes do you wear them in?

• So Sad
Bruh first of all how many fkin shoe lifts you gotta insert to go from 5'9 to 6?? and what shoes do you wear them in?
Technically, they aren't shoe lifts. They are conzurris shoes which raise height by 2.5 inches

• So Sad
Technically, they aren't shoe lifts. They are conzurris shoes which raise height by 2.5 inches
based conzuripilled, i go from 5'10.5 to 6'1.5 wearing their boots, and they aesthetic af

show the before and after in dms. askin as a fellow indian.
I've said this before in this thread, but I can't show before and after because I'm not done with all my steps. I still have 6 more steps to go

I've said this before in this thread, but I can't show before and after because I'm not done with all my steps. I still have 6 more steps to go
dawg no problem in showing the progress i aint gon leak it. anyways if you are still uncomfortable sharing them can i dm you my pics so that you can help me (17m).

Last edited:
dawg no problem in showing the progress i aint gon leak it. anyways if you are still uncomfortable sharing them can i dm you my pics so that you can help me (17m).
Ok DM me

I just had Bimax and I'm severely swollen. No point in sending pics at the moment

Pm bhaicel I want see ur looksmax journey saar

.5 points - Weight loss
.5 points - Rhinoplasty
.25 - Green contacts

good luck bhai

i can smell the curry through the screen

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: manletropemaxxer and Willmogulater

.5 points - Weight loss
.5 points - Rhinoplasty
.25 - Green contacts

You're 5'10 indian and 23 yr old. Being 6,5 psl is impossible for you. Other than that, mirin actaually getting lefort and doing all these things, wish you luck. Just a small advice, don't mental masturbate about how much of an increase different looksmaxes will give you. No reason to do that, just do everything that's necessary

You're 5'10 indian and 23 yr old. Being 6,5 psl is impossible for you. Other than that, mirin actaually getting lefort and doing all these things, wish you luck. Just a small advice, don't mental masturbate about how much of an increase different looksmaxes will give you. No reason to do that, just do everything that's necessary
What if after everything I do I no longer look Indian?

Some Indians look white or at least southern European passing like Italian or Turkish

• +1
Reactions: silencio
What if after everything I do I no longer look Indian?

Some Indians look white or at least southern European passing like Italian or Turkish
Then your good
But 6,5 psl is like chad tier
I doubt you will achieve that