Give me your thoughts on my 15 step Looksmaxxing Plan to go from a 3/10 to a 6.5/10

Quest

Quest

I refuse to die until things are better
I'm a 5'9.5 Indian 23 year old

At the start of my 15 steps I would've rated myself a 3/10. A year ago I was like 200 pounds

Here is my 15 step plan. I currently completed 9 steps and have 6 more to go

Step 1 : Weight Loss to go from 200 to 155 lbs and improve posture (raises SMV by .5 points) completed
Step 2 : Laser Hair to remove hairy arms and legs (raises SMV by .1 points) completed
Step 3 : Skincare to get clearer skin by using skincare products like tretinoin and use a concealer (raises SMV by .1 points) completed
Step 4 : Get braces to get more aligned teeth (raises SMV by .1 points) completed
Step 5 : Thread eyebrows to get better eyebrows (raises SMV by .1 points) completed
Step 6 : Get shoe lifts to go from 5'9.5 to 6'0 (raises SMV by .25 points) completed
Step 7 : Get green colored contacts to get Halo eyes (raises SMV by .25 points) completed
Step 8 : Get gynocomastia surgery to get rid of man boobs (raises SMV by .1 points) completed
Step 9 : Get Lefort 1 and BSSO to get a better jawline (raises SMV by 1 whole point) completed

Step 10 : Get Glutathione injections and abuse monobenzone to get whiter skin (raises SMV by .1 points) will get done soon
Step 11 : Get Genioplasty to get a better chin (raises SMV by .1 points) will get done soon
Step 12 : Get Rhinoplasty to get a european nose (raises SMV by .5 points) will get done soon
Step 13 : Get Blepharoplasty to get a better eye area aka Hunter eyes (raises SMV by .1 points) will get done soon
Step 14 : Get lip fillers to get better lips (raises SMV by .1 points) will get done soon
Step 15 : Lift a ton of weights to get big arms and muscles (raises SMV by .1 points) will get done soon

If you add all the points up, I gain 3.5 points to go from 3/10 to 6.5/10, although without shoe lifts and green contacts I'd be a 6/10 which is still solid

The biggest things to improve my SMV are the following -
1 whole point - Lefort 1 and BSSO
.5 points - Weight loss
.5 points - Rhinoplasty
.25 - Green contacts
.25 - Shoe lifts to go from 5'9.5 to 6'0

Everything else I outlined only raises my SMV by .1 points

Do you disagree with any of my Steps and how much it would actually raise my SMV by? I tried to be as conservative as possible.

Obviously, I know something like using skincare products would BARELY raise my SMV, which is why I only put it as .1 SMV+. But if I do 10 different minor things to boost my SMV by .1 it adds up to a whole point which is massive.