Give My Friend Advice For Ascension (5'8", 15 Y.O) (Rate Too)

lucasman

lucasman

Iron

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme
rope

• +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo and normie tiktoker
Bro is highley nd

What are you yapping abt bhai :lul::lul:
We're sophmores but the pics were taken freshmen year
Sorry about that bhaijaan. If "your friend" is really in high school it's over unless he hits puberty fast because I honestly though you were in 6th grade. Anyway your "friend" should get contacts instead of glasses and grow his hair out. But most importantly tell him to nutritionmaxx so he hits puberty before it is too late

Sorry about that bhaijaan. If "your friend" is really in high school it's over unless he hits puberty fast because I honestly though you were in 6th grade. Anyway your "friend" should get contacts instead of glasses and grow his hair out. But most importantly tell him to nutritionmaxx so he hits puberty before it is too late
Good advice but wym "your friend" :lul::lul:

Ik, that gook won't be ascending with good long hair and clear skin
Is there any chance with nutritionmaxxing and puberty maxing he *atleast* ascends to MTN

Good advice but wym "your friend" :lul::lul:
Ususally when people say rate my friend they are really talking about themselves but I believe you It was just a lighthearted joke my apologies. Tell him to look up the tanner stages which indicate which stage of puberty he is in. from the looks of it he hasn't hit puberty yet. He should eat a clean diet in a slight calorie surplus. Tell him to take a multivitamin with calcium and vitamin d because milk doesn't have enough of it. Tell him to eat a diet rich in Protein especially and also fruits, vegetables, grains. Some great nutrient dense foods include: sweet potatos, kiwis, salmon, and other red meats. Eat enough carbohydrates, fats, and protein. Tell him he needs to make his sleep a priority at all costs. Tell him to sleep at least 9 hours each night. I'm not a fan of alarms waking you up as they disturb REM sleep which is crucial. Instead he should go to bed early so that he gets up in time naturally. BTW tell him to avoid the gym at all costs. Why? because he hasn't hit puberty yet. When your body is going through puberty while building muscle at the same time it has to divide it's resources it gets from food and that hinders your puberty AND your gains. Wait until at least tanner stage 4 of puberty to go to the gym but I would still recommend waiting longer. Now, im not against the gym in fact I love it but I am against doing it during puberty. However a great thing to do during puberty is an endurance sport like soccer, basketball. Not football because the last thing you want right now is a concussion. Does this all make sense? Ask me more questions if you need to my DM's are open.

Softmaxx on every aspect, there's plenty resources in this website, he looks like he could get a good start. In the range of LTN Rn

terrible ratios, poor frame, poor haircut
low LTN its honestly over even with hardmaxxing icl
statusmaxx and make a bag