Give surgery and softmaxx suggestions

D

Deleted member 26378

Iron
I don't think it's over and am looking for opinions on my flaws I can fix and what softmaxxes and surgerymaxxes I can use. If I'm correct I am recessed/ have asymmetry on my maxilla and palate prob from TMJ and a shoulder injury earlier in my life. This causes my palate and maxilla plus jaw jaw muscles on my ramus gonial to be less defined on right side. I believe the Right side is the worse and more recessed side. (I am Using a mouth guard ortho retainer along w/ mewing and nose breathe coping daily to try to softmaxx my asymmetry and realign my maxilla/palate). Would this also improve my shit ramus/ shit chin? I'm trying to stop chew coping cause I don't want to look bloated as I can cope w high set zygos. Also coping w/ facepulling, leanmaxxing, and thumbpulling. I think my zygos, palate, eye area, and orbital bones and staying very very lean save my subhuman lower third. Would a bimaxx ascend me? or is getting a geniocope fine?

Tldr am a recessed former mouth breather and looking if I need a bimaxx cope, an ortho cope, or just a geniocope or all three.

Last edited:
Looks really good minus the big philtrum and womanly sloped ramus-area, but fillers can at least help make the ramus straighter looking.

Also, your nose is kinda weird, not sure why ... Focus on nose, ramus and philtrum and you can definitely have some hope of being Chad.

Looks kinda like a weird, pseudo-tranny but you have hope at least, much more than I surely do for certain.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26378
Bone smashing, mewing, fashion max, facial tattoos (niche appeal)

• +1
Looks really good minus the big philtrum and womanly sloped ramus-area, but fillers can at least help make the ramus straighter looking.

Also, your nose is kinda weird, not sure why ... Focus on nose, ramus and philtrum and you can definitely have some hope of being Chad.

Looks kinda like a weird, pseudo-tranny but you have hope at least, much more than I surely do for certain.
JFL gymcelling w a king of manlet frame saved me from trannydom. I'm not sure what's wrong with my nose, if it's a deviated septum or genetic thing. I think for softmaxxing I should focus on lip posture/ palatemaxxing as to make my philtrum smaller and show off more forward growth.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20704
JFL gymcelling w a king of manlet frame saved me from trannydom. I'm not sure what's wrong with my nose, if it's a deviated septum or genetic thing. I think for softmaxxing I should focus on lip posture/ palatemaxxing as to make my philtrum smaller and show off more forward growth.

Yeah, anything you can do to either shorten the philtrum OR make the chin bigger so the ratio works, plus the nose and you'll be quite good.

Look like a PSL 6 or even 7 candidate with the right stretch of luck, right now probably 5.25 - 5.5 max

Last edited:
  • +1
Bone smashing, mewing, fashion max, facial tattoos (niche appeal)
Just started bone smashing a week ago mainly on my right side. I will start any softmaxx cope as aesthetics is life. Ive been wondering for tatts but face tattoos is a drug user low inhib cope.

I don't think it's over and am looking for opinions on my flaws I can fix and what softmaxxes and surgerymaxxes I can use. If I'm correct I am recessed/ have asymmetry on my maxilla and palate prob from TMJ and a shoulder injury earlier in my life. This causes my palate and maxilla plus jaw jaw muscles on my ramus gonial to be less defined on right side. I believe the Right side is the worse and more recessed side. (I am Using a mouth guard ortho retainer along w/ mewing and nose breathe coping daily to try to softmaxx my asymmetry and realign my maxilla/palate). Would this also improve my shit ramus/ shit chin? I'm trying to stop chew coping cause I don't want to look bloated as I can cope w high set zygos. Also coping w/ facepulling, leanmaxxing, and thumbpulling. I think my zygos, palate, eye area, and orbital bones and staying very very lean save my subhuman lower third. Would a bimaxx ascend me? or is getting a geniocope fine?

Tldr am a recessed former mouth breather and looking if I need a bimaxx cope, an ortho cope, or just a geniocope or all three.

Leave this web site, you look good. Don't be too eager for more beauty before you ruin what you already have.

• +1
Yeah, anything you can do to either shorten the philtrum OR make the chin bigger so the ratio works, plus the nose and you'll be quite good.

Look like a PSL 6 or even 7 candidate with the right stretch of luck, right now probably 5.25 - 5.5 max

Here is a older anglecop pic when I was plus 10-15 lbs heavier and fat. Me smiling and slightly readjusting jaw. I think this shows the benefits of what getting more lean/ mew/ and suction pilled could do for shit philtrum and overall harmony.

5.5 is crazy high to me. I appreciate the fuel though.

Leave this web site, you look good. Don't be too eager for more beauty before you ruin what you already have.
Autism won't let me, I'll try to be more cautious and grateful though

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Just jbw-max

Mogs.me

• Love it