Give tips. 19, 6’2 180 (odd body comp i know).

sub5pslathlete

sub5pslathlete

Diamond

any tips based on my goals ive been working out properly since february
- put size and muscle on
- have enough muscle to eventually cut/leanmaxx and look good then maintain that look ideally by next summer

currently doing
- trying to eat alot of good food high fat high protein
- lifting ppl x arnold and skipping legs

tips on what muscles to work to get aesthetic
gymcels help

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, halloweed and Aero
@ShawarmaFilth @EVERYONE
NT fashion thread coming soon, how to dress for aesthetics and nt'ness in 2024 and beyond

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth and depressionmaxxing
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, halloweed, pablomaxx and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
Sounds like you're on the right path. Bring your triceps and forearms up. Make sure you develop your rear delts. Don't focus all of your back training on lat pulldown machine type shit, do heavy ass rows (barbell and/or dumbbell so you can develop thickness in the back as well as width. Stop skipping legs bro. Are you seriously not training legs at all? I'm not a reddit leg day fanatic, but it definitely looks pathetic and feminine when guys have chicken legs. You can get away with one leg day a week if your intensity is high. As a beginner your legs will probably grow very easily from one leg day a week that looks like this: Squat variation / Romanian deadlift or SLDL / Standing calf raise. By the way, heavy leg compound movements develop your lower back and core too. If you want a big back you need density in your spinal erectors.

• +1
Reactions: Aloft, halloweed and sub5pslathlete
Sounds like you're on the right path. Bring your triceps and forearms up. Make sure you develop your rear delts. Don't focus all of your back training on lat pulldown machine type shit, do heavy ass rows (barbell and/or dumbbell so you can develop thickness in the back as well as width. Stop skipping legs bro. Are you seriously not training legs at all? I'm not a reddit leg day fanatic, but it definitely looks pathetic and feminine when guys have chicken legs. You can get away with one leg day a week if your intensity is high. As a beginner your legs will probably grow very easily from one leg day a week that looks like this: Squat variation / Romanian deadlift or SLDL / Standing calf raise. By the way, heavy leg compound movements develop your lower back and core too. If you want a big back you need density in your spinal erectors.
Nah when I said don’t do legs I meant I don’t do it bodybuilder style
I’m a basketball player so I do one day a week where I focus on lower body explosive power

Also any recommendations for good forearm exercises ?

Nah when I said don’t do legs I meant I don’t do it bodybuilder style
I’m a basketball player so I do one day a week where I focus on lower body explosive power

Also any recommendations for good forearm exercises ?
Hammer curls, reverse curls, wrist curls with cables or dumbbells. You can use fat grips on your forearm/bicep work too. Doing heavy rows, pulldowns and pullups without straps will also help forearm development. Squeeze the bar hard

• +1
Hammer curls, reverse curls, wrist curls with cables or dumbbells. You can use fat grips on your forearm/bicep work too. Doing heavy rows, pulldowns and pullups without straps will also help forearm development. Squeeze the bar hard
Ok
Do u think my plan to bulk till February sounds fine

shirtless

• +1