give tret advice

tomm1453

tomm1453

Kelly Oubre Jr enjoyer
i dont really have acne apart from cuts on my face from picking my face but i have uneven bumpy skin and some blemishes, also noticeable forehead lines/wrinkles, im thinking of starting tret 0.025 every day does anyone have any advice

Use a pea size amount and don't forget SPF , avoid under eyes

i dont really have acne apart from cuts on my face from picking my face but i have uneven bumpy skin and some blemishes, also noticeable forehead lines/wrinkles, im thinking of starting tret 0.025 every day does anyone have any advice
The advice is: It doesn't do shit its cope throw it out and buy accutane

Retinol won't do shit to you idiot better save your money atp
You dumb retinol works is just slower and not heavier than tretinoin, you don't have the discipline to see it

avoid under eyes
it should be fine if i dont apply it directly on the meibomian glands no? and ill be using 0.025, most things ive seen people with eye dryness they say theyre using 0.1 or theyre using it often, if needed i could just start at like once a week and work up? eyes is literally where i need it most so ngl if i cant put it under my eyes idk if ill even bother

it should be fine if i dont apply it directly on the meibomian glands no? and ill be using 0.025, most things ive seen people with eye dryness they say theyre using 0.1 or theyre using it often, if needed i could just start at like once a week and work up? eyes is literally where i need it most so ngl if i cant put it under my eyes idk if ill even bother
since its 0.025 i think youre ok to use it there 1-2 times a week , i still think retinol is better for that areas but you should be good bro just be smart with it , also there is this thing hyalorunic acid its also good for undereyes

throw it out and buy accutane
Sorry, Paco, but accutane has been confirmed as placebo shit

just read a guide on how to use tret. But if you to lazy I will just say. Cleanse face first, then moisturize, after that wait 10 minute then put the tret in.
Also in the picture down below it should show were to not put tret on. Anyways you should also overlay moisturize because if not then your skin is going to look gray and Scaly. After that don’t touch your face. You should see full results after 12 weeks.

Attachments

• IMG_2803.jpeg
    IMG_2803.jpeg
    22.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: tomm1453
Where is the argument?

Isotretinoin versus placebo in the treatment of cystic acne. A randomized double-blind study​

G L Peck, T G Olsen, D Butkus, M Pandya, J Arnaud-Battandier, E G Gross, D B Windhorst, J Cheripko

Abstract​

Thirty-three patients with treatment-resistant cystic and conglobate acne entered a randomized, double-blind protocol testing the efficacy of isotretinoin versus placebo. There was an overall 57% increase in the number of cystic lesions in seventeen patients who initially received placebo. Sixteen of these seventeen patients then received isotretinoin, with a resultant 98% improvement. The sixteen patients who had been randomly assigned to receive initial therapy with isotretinoin had a 95% improvement.

Why would i even lose my time with a low iq nigger like you.

Last edited:
just read a guide on how to use tret. But if you to lazy I will just say. Cleanse face first, then moisturize, after that wait 10 minute then put the tret in.
Also in the picture down below it should show were to not put tret on. Anyways you should also overlay moisturize because if not then your skin is going to look gray and Scaly. After that don’t touch your face. You should see full results after 12 weeks.
thanks for the info bro. tbh i dont think im gonna do it now that i found out you cant use around eyes. my only major skin problem is dark nasojugal folds (which i now know is a different thing from undereye/dark circles). i think its a lack of collagen so i might try pdo threads because thats more specific to collagen than tret which from what ive seen is generally used as an acne treatment

Use a pea size amount and don't forget SPF , avoid under eyes
Google copy paste jfl

Tret user for almost a couple of months now switched to .5% a few days ago

First few days ur skin will be irritated if ur skin type is sensitive ofc
Need to be consistent with tret results will show in a few weeks only ;)

My skin has really improved since then never had any major skin issues but a few breakouts here and there
Skin will start to glow and shine people will certainly notice the shininess of ur skin
That's it and trey purge state is brutal if ur prone to acne

Perma blasting tret tbh
Tret
Moisturizer
Spf
All u need for skin rest is cope

All the problems u mentioned I had them all and tret has resolved all but u need to permanently vlast or they will come back jfl :)

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Litekiller11
Google copy paste jfl

Tret user for almost a couple of months now switched to .5% a few days ago

First few days ur skin will be irritated if ur skin type is sensitive ofc
Need to be consistent with tret results will show in a few weeks only ;)

My skin has really improved since then never had any major skin issues but a few breakouts here and there
Skin will start to glow and shine people will certainly notice the shininess of ur skin
That's it and trey purge state is brutal if ur prone to acne

Perma blasting tret tbh
Tret
Moisturizer
Spf
All u need for skin rest is cope

All the problems u mentioned I had them all and tret has resolved all but u need to permanently vlast or they will come back jfl :)
Who you are replying to ? I also use tret

• JFL
Reactions: retardedcel