Given my features, I should be a Chad. But I'm not.

K

Krezo

User not available
Can someone tell me what exactly makes my face disharmonious. I feel like I look ugly and attractive at the same time. I do have good hollow cheekbones and a decent eye area but I still don't look like Chad. I know I lack facial harmony but what is it exactly that makes my face lose harmony?
20181226 1213251

Your mouth and acne and sweatt

Acne is your biggest problem.

Acne and sweat I can work on. What's wrong with my mouth??

The mouth is to small and it the same color as your skin. I think that

can u post ur pic from profile ?
lips are almost same color as skin plus FIX skin

taking all other features ur chin is fine , just fix ur skin mb other haircut
idk what u can do about lips color ;x

taking all other features ur chin is fine , just fix ur skin mb other haircut
idk what u can do about lips color ;x
Perhaps I could wear lipstick? Obviously like a natural coloured one. Or is that gay?

nah i use lip balm my self especially in cold winter

Your philtrum is too long and your jaw is too sharp perhaps. You lose harmony if features look too exaggerated.
You also need a bigger neck to be a Chad.
Your acne is very mild and can be fixed easily.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began, Lorsss and Deleted member 206
So close yet so far life is brutal

Can someone tell me what exactly makes my face disharmonious. I feel like I look ugly and attractive at the same time. I do have good hollow cheekbones and a decent eye area but I still don't look like Chad. I know I lack facial harmony but what is it exactly that makes my face lose harmony?
View attachment 9314

Fix acne, get a haircut, lift and train neck then you should be set.

View attachment 9314
first improve your style and your haircut.
then train your neck and hit the gym

The reason why you're not "chad" is because you lack robustness. No offense, but just from looking at you from this selfie I can tell that you have a weak frame.

Now, let's talk face.
Your lower third is good, but you have a weak chin (mostly recessed) which takes away from what I was saying above, robustness.
Eye area is good so that needs no change.
Nose is alright.
Your hair is fucked up tho. That hairstyle doesn't suit you at all. Your hair looks greasy as well.
Your hollow cheeks don't suit you. You already look skinny as fuck. Having hollow cheeks only emphasize your lack of size. Hollow cheeks are ideal when your body packs on some muscle and you're tall.
I think you already know about your skin so there's no need in mentioning that.

TL;DR: You look too skinny and don't have any presence.

take some miralax and boom chad

what im saying is you look constipated boom roasted gottom

Here, made you a morph

Morp

• +1
Reactions: Heirio, Never_Began and Krezo
Bro, get your acne fixed. Fade your acne scars with laser or other professional treatment, and personally I suggest you avoid hot water on your face during shower. Wash your face and hair with cold water. You are Chadlite, potentially Chad looking.

Here, made you a morph

View attachment 9331
Thanks for the effort! Having a thicker neck makes me look a lot better. Time to take the neckpill. I'm also going to start working out and eating more in order to get more muscle. I appreciate the time you took to analyse me, man.

Also could you tell me everything you have changed in the morph?

Id say your skin is whats holding you back. Ontop of having acne your skin looks greasy. Your chin looks ok. You`d also benefit from working on your neck imo.

Thanks for the effort! Having a thicker neck makes me look a lot better. Time to take the neckpill. I'm also going to start working out and eating more in order to get more muscle. I appreciate the time you took to analyse me, man.

Also could you tell me everything you have changed in the morph?

Wider skull
Stronger lower third
Skin
Better Zygos
Wider neck
Shortened the length of your mouth area.

Fix your acne and you can slay ngl

how is he going to make his skull wider though

how is he going to make his skull wider though

He can't. Hence why I said in my first post that he can't actually be "chad" since he lacks the most important features.

Omg leave him alone just fix skin and go gymmaaax , he still look better than 90% guys i cant belive those degenerated standards in us that u need at least 25/30 features to fuck

skull reshaping will depend on other features though but yeah

He can look good with his skull size as well, but he needs a better lower third. His jaw is failing him hard.

Finalmorph
20181226 1213251

Just compare these two

I think you have too much asymmetry, eyes and ears are lower on one side, even your mouth is inclined in that asymmetrical direction. And neck theory is legit.

I would bet your NT levels are low and that's what's holding you back at this point.

I think you have too much asymmetry, eyes and ears are lower on one side, even your mouth is inclined in that asymmetrical direction. And neck theory is legit.
I see your point. Can I still get an average looking gf with my looks though?
I would bet your NT levels are low and that's what's holding you back at this point.
NT = Neurotypical right? To be fair I do have BPD so maybe that holds me back.

- Narrow Palate
- Skin
- Teenage Girl Neck
- Philtrum/Chin Ratio
- Narrow Mandible
- Forehead to wide and tall
- Bulbous nasal tip

The first 3 are fixable with soft lookmaxes

The other 4 would require surgery, but you could live with it if you fix the first 3