Given unlimited surgeries, could all phenotypes become good looking?

Crayola CØck

Crayola CØck

You Will Never Be What A Man Should Be
Say an experiment where you round up all known phenos and try to surgerymaxx em with a blackpilled surgeon.

You think all can become at least PSL 5.5 with unlimited surgeries in their lifetime, including doctor-assisted soft maxing?

ALL SURGERIES POSSIBLE. If not, what percentage would you postulate that would ascend?

Or regional? Like Europeans, Chinks, Niggers, Etc.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Given unlimited surgeries, everyone could get a phenoplasty and eventually blackgymmaxxmaxx

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, niggacum492139, ElBastardo and 2 others
Given unlimited surgeries, everyone could get a phenoplasty and eventually blackgymmaxxmaxx

That guy left negro behind like American kikes left Israel.

Legit turned from ugly nigger to Animemaxxed, white washed, half decent ethnic. Gives me hope tbh.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Vajra- and WanderingBurro
prob. but if i was a white girl in the us i would chose a mtn white dude over a chad indian

people with shit pheno need phenoplasty rofl

That guy left negro behind like American kikes left Israel.

Legit turned from ugly nigger to Animemaxxed, white washed, half decent ethnic. Gives me hope tbh.
That rhino did wonders. Sort through enough botches and you'll find a BGM

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and Crayola CØck
There's good looking people of all phenos (just some harder to come by than others), so theoretically it should be possible. Asians usually ascend the easiest because they tend to have larger skulls than most races so surgermaxxing for them is just chipping away at excess for a more ideal shape (even most LTN Asians have things like robust cheekbones to work with). Caucasoids usually need implants as their most common failo is a lack of robust facial growth which you'll usually see in most LTN's-MTN's. Wide noses are mogger but if they're too mishappened they can become failos, which is why nose shapening can be pretty beneficial to Africans.

I don't think we should even count abos, are any of them even smart enough to use the internet?

prob. but if i was a white girl in the us i would chose a mtn white dude over a chad indian

people with shit pheno need phenoplasty rofl
meanwhile actual white girls:
BlackandEthnic

aesthetic? sure. high appeal? no

Users who are viewing this thread

Back