giving females access to social media was humanity's biggest mistake

Indracelly

Indracelly

recessed subhuman
letting these low iq bimbos onto twitter, instagram, tiktok has ruined my experience on social media

now us indians have to deal with retarded SSRI-addicted starbuck drinking overweight whores from europe and americunts speaking about india just because they watched some video of a gangrape (the sheboons are the most annoying)

yikes omg indian men are so misogynistic and rapists look at this video that went viral:soy::soy::soy: shut the fuck up stupid whore acting like you're an expert on the world when you know nothing outside the internet, go back to playing with glitter you dumbfucks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schizo Tappy, BeanletMogger, i hear voices and 3 others
they feel so comfortable dissing us curries but these brainwashed whores would never say a word if it involved jews and blacks :soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico
I need lefort 3

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Schizotypalcel, irkkedmulatto and truthhurts
Wait u r Indian??🤮

steve jobs deserves torture for eternity for popularizing smart devices(small portable technology designed for stupid people like foids and blacks)

the universe was better when computers and the internet was the domain of high iq autists

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and HarrierDuBois
they feel so comfortable dissing us curries but these brainwashed whores would never say a word if it involved jews and blacks :soy::soy::soy:
kys you disgusting curry you are the infection of the earth

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
I’d agree but Indians on the internet are even worse

It was not a mistake it was planned

kys you disgusting curry you are the infection of the earth
im better than whatever shitstain of a mother you crawled out of faggot

• So Sad
Reactions: iluvmilk
letting these low iq bimbos onto twitter, instagram, tiktok has ruined my experience on social media

now us indians have to deal with retarded SSRI-addicted starbuck drinking overweight whores from europe and americunts speaking about india just because they watched some video of a gangrape (the sheboons are the most annoying)

yikes omg indian men are so misogynistic and rapists look at this video that went viral:soy::soy::soy: shut the fuck up stupid whore acting like you're an expert on the world when you know nothing outside the internet, go back to playing with glitter you dumbfucks
Giving anyone unrestricted internet access is a mistake, China has the right idea with their restrictions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back