Giving up is peaceful

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

the things I’m scared to see
I lay here with a slight smile on my face as a half empty bottle of vodka rests next to my plaid shirt. The familiar buzz entices me. I remember I am worthless garbage with nothing offer this world. Somehow, today, this makes me satisfied.

Cheers

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lunin7, Shade91, datboijj and 3 others
It‘s actually not.
When I‘ve fully tried to give up a dread and scary feeling overcame me while I almost fell asleep.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Darkeningstar, nathan and 1 other person
cheers man i'm looking for a way to accept my fate rn of staying single forever any advice on that?

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
It‘s actually not.
When I‘ve fully tried to give up a dread and scary feeling overcame me while I almost fell asleep.
That’s the feeling of liberation. It’s like going into the ocean without knowing how to swim. The end smiles at me. I walk over to the door and let him in and he greets me with a pat on the shoulder

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and LancasteR
I would love just to relax and not worry about my looks just for one day

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
That’s the feeling of liberation. It’s like going into the ocean without knowing how to swim. The end smiles at me. I walk over to the door and let him in and he greets me with a pat on the shoulder
But when I got that feeling I suddenly thought of God sending me it for whatever reason.
Maybe a sign to change.

• +1
cheers man i'm looking for a way to accept my fate rn of staying single forever any advice on that?
Just lay down with a bottle of hard liquor and get drunk and smile. “Why smile?” you may ask. Well, because the game never even started. It was over before you were born. You never had a chance, buddy, don’t feel bad, that’s life! Throw up them middle fingers, take a swig of liquor and say fuck the world.

• +1
Reactions: lunin7 and ryuken
Just lay down with a bottle of hard liquor and get drunk and smile. “Why smile?” you may ask. Well, because the game never even started. It was over before you were born. You never had a chance, buddy, don’t feel bad, that’s life! Throw up them middle fingers, take a swig of liquor and say fuck the world.
View attachment 3018619
thanks vermilioncore i love you

• +1
DNR, giving up is boring

no cope lasts. u will get back to misery real quick