Giving up on females

s6hizo

s6hizo

Iron
So what happened was I was sleeping in class, my friend called me, I wanted to sleep so I didnt pick up, he called me again and I picked up. He asked to skip class so we went to this one soccer field (out of 4 fields). It was a beautiful bright suuny day. We started wrestling for fun then this extremely pretty dagestani girl approached us and she started talking to me because she saw I did combat sports. We talked and had alot of things in common, turns out she didnt even go to my school she was also just skipping to see her friends so the chances of ALL this happening are astronomical. Eventually the bell rung and she was walking away so I knew I couldnt just let this occurence happen and let it slide so I asked for her snap and I got it. Eventually we talked alot over snap and we even agreed to hangout some day. She was like a girl version of me, she was into cars, motorcycles, christian and mma and was even a bit jokingly racist. Didnt party or smoke or vape or anything. Every guy on her tiktok simps for her trying to get with her asking for her snap. Week 1 and 2 were great with her she was saving my snaps in chat, replaying my snaps and even starting the convo. She was 1st on my bestfriends list. Every UFC night we would talk ab the cards. We met up on school hoco and we talked there and made some cringey ahh tiktoks but it was worth it. I really thought for the 1st time in my 17 years this might be the one. Eventually week 3 I noticed looking into our saved in chat she started deleting our saved snaps. She stopped talking to me and started leaving me on delivered and on open. So this started making me really worried and I thought maybe its time to ask her the big question. Week 4 came around and so I asked If she wanted to try something. At first she said no because she doesnt do relationships anymore becuse of what happened with her ex. I tried talking it to her to not think about her ex and we ended up talking until 7am. I really expressed how I felt that yeah I was a bit obsessed over her but Ive never had anything like this so its understandable. We had a really deep talk for hours where we told our secrets and she even said she would reconsider dating me. She called me a really sweet guy and how good of a person I was. She was even making jokes about it and saying its 7am we gotta go to bed. And said "omg if I reject u pls send me a vid if u destroying the heavy bag" and making light jokes like that. Then she said "Goodnight _____ :)". I was so happy that night I didnt sleep I just pulled an all nighter. Next day later I asked what was her decision and she had a huge switch up and said no. And I asked her if she was okay she seemed pissed or something maybe because it was a monday I'm not sure. I asked if we could still be friends and she didnt even want to be friends with me anymore. She had a huge switch up and said she only keeps her friends close, It seemed like it wasnt even the same person. I got my friend to add her and she added back so obviously she doesnt keep her friends close because she added someone she doesnt even know. She unadded me from snap and said "its not your fault its me theres no problem with you, your just too obsessed please live your life your a good person". I tried convincing her too much which was maybe my fault. I messaged her on instagram and tiktok to try to convince her to add me back and we can go back to being friends. She blocked me on everything and told me to leave her alone, she doesnt wanna speak with me ever. She said we were never friends and she never started the convo with me. Which wasnt true because she used to talk to me and even said she fw me and wanted to hangout some time. She said she just approached me to troll me for fun and said we dont really know each other. Yeah maybe to her we arent that close but to me were close because I dont have a big huge friend group and she seemed pretty popular. Every time I tried begging her she would just say "ok" or "no". Then I find out she told her friends about it and even her guy friends blocked me on instagram so I'm wondering If her friends had to do something with it so I asked her and she said no it was own her own will. I'm still wondering what If I never tried begging for us to be friends again I shouldve just left it and I wouldnt have been blocked and probably she wouldve came around eventually. Its just I really couldnt focus in life when we left on bad terms so I tried fixing it and apologizing like how any good person would and made it worse. But to stop texting her was a bad path and texting her was a bad path i didnt know what to do. I ended up taking a week off of school because of it and I still think of it every minute of the day. My parents got extremely mad at me because my grades were getting worse and I wasnt going to school they thought something was wrong. Now winter is rolling around and I'm on October break and my life feels so dead. The only thing I'm focused on is my combat sports life and thats about it, just wake up, eat, train, sleep. In my opinion she fumbled one of the best guys in this generation because where else is she gonna find a christian 6ft 170lbs competitive combat sports fighter that benches 275 thats never had any kind of past relationships. Her ex was a skinny 6'1 ltn t50 with fluffy hair by the way. I thought for once I could leave the bp community but no, for some reason every girl thinks im scary. Shes the 4th girl thats told me that. Im not worried tho just gotta become rich and famous and theyll all want me back. Gonna go from rejecting to reposting me, that is if I make it in life. If not I guess just go ER or rope lmao because no way I'm being a wage slave working behind a computer. Moral of the story no matter how much you think shes the one and no matter how perfect you are theres always another guy or another lie, never trust them. Girls love conditionally while guys love emotionally. Which is why it was so easy for her to drop our entire friendship after 1 bad day and start hating me after I didnt do anything wrong. I dont know how people can go from having such deep talks to blocking them the next day could never do that to anyone.

Anyways bhais I think I've started to develop a hatred towards females and now know to never trust them. Atleast I can go back to my plain ahh life and focus on my goals now. Pretty entertaining 30 days of my life :feelswhy::LOL:

🤑

Attachments

• temp_image_DB796137-96B9-4876-97B9-DEFE2DBC288F.webp
    temp_image_DB796137-96B9-4876-97B9-DEFE2DBC288F.webp
    110.3 KB · Views: 0
  • temp_image_013CB2C1-2BB7-41EC-B543-1A4B794CC2E3.webp
    temp_image_013CB2C1-2BB7-41EC-B543-1A4B794CC2E3.webp
    107.5 KB · Views: 0
  • temp_image_86C43D70-C26B-4EDA-9A6A-5A43781C4199.webp
    temp_image_86C43D70-C26B-4EDA-9A6A-5A43781C4199.webp
    109.1 KB · Views: 0
  • temp_image_FBB396F8-60D7-4540-9258-B417E10060E2.webp
    temp_image_FBB396F8-60D7-4540-9258-B417E10060E2.webp
    109.4 KB · Views: 0
  • temp_image_738E17B7-0CA5-4FB9-B3A3-2B8FD85E4D57.webp
    temp_image_738E17B7-0CA5-4FB9-B3A3-2B8FD85E4D57.webp
    184 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: oily703
DNRD NIGGA

ONLY I CAN TYPE ESSAYS
In summary met cute Dagestani girl thought she was the one bc of our similarities met up had some talks then one day asked the question got rejected and blocked

Last edited:
So what happened was I was sleeping in class, my friend called me, I wanted to sleep so I didnt pick up, he called me again and I picked up. He asked to skip class so we went to this one soccer field (out of 4 fields). It was a beautiful bright suuny day. We started wrestling for fun then this extremely pretty dagestani girl approached us and she started talking to me because she saw I did combat sports. We talked and had alot of things in common, turns out she didnt even go to my school she was also just skipping to see her friends so the chances of ALL this happening are astronomical. Eventually the bell rung and she was walking away so I knew I couldnt just let this occurence happen and let it slide so I asked for her snap and I got it. Eventually we talked alot over snap and we even agreed to hangout some day. She was like a girl version of me, she was into cars, motorcycles, christian and mma and was even a bit jokingly racist. Didnt party or smoke or vape or anything. Every guy on her tiktok simps for her trying to get with her asking for her snap. Week 1 and 2 were great with her she was saving my snaps in chat, replaying my snaps and even starting the convo. She was 1st on my bestfriends list. Every UFC night we would talk ab the cards. We met up on school hoco and we talked there and made some cringey ahh tiktoks but it was worth it. I really thought for the 1st time in my 17 years this might be the one. Eventually week 3 I noticed looking into our saved in chat she started deleting our saved snaps. She stopped talking to me and started leaving me on delivered and on open. So this started making me really worried and I thought maybe its time to ask her the big question. Week 4 came around and so I asked If she wanted to try something. At first she said no because she doesnt do relationships anymore becuse of what happened with her ex. I tried talking it to her to not think about her ex and we ended up talking until 7am. I really expressed how I felt that yeah I was a bit obsessed over her but Ive never had anything like this so its understandable. We had a really deep talk for hours where we told our secrets and she even said she would reconsider dating me. She called me a really sweet guy and how good of a person I was. She was even making jokes about it and saying its 7am we gotta go to bed. And said "omg if I reject u pls send me a vid if u destroying the heavy bag" and making light jokes like that. Then she said "Goodnight _____ :)". I was so happy that night I didnt sleep I just pulled an all nighter. Next day later I asked what was her decision and she had a huge switch up and said no. And I asked her if she was okay she seemed pissed or something maybe because it was a monday I'm not sure. I asked if we could still be friends and she didnt even want to be friends with me anymore. She had a huge switch up and said she only keeps her friends close, It seemed like it wasnt even the same person. I got my friend to add her and she added back so obviously she doesnt keep her friends close because she added someone she doesnt even know. She unadded me from snap and said "its not your fault its me theres no problem with you, your just too obsessed please live your life your a good person". I tried convincing her too much which was maybe my fault. I messaged her on instagram and tiktok to try to convince her to add me back and we can go back to being friends. She blocked me on everything and told me to leave her alone, she doesnt wanna speak with me ever. She said we were never friends and she never started the convo with me. Which wasnt true because she used to talk to me and even said she fw me and wanted to hangout some time. She said she just approached me to troll me for fun and said we dont really know each other. Yeah maybe to her we arent that close but to me were close because I dont have a big huge friend group and she seemed pretty popular. Every time I tried begging her she would just say "ok" or "no". Then I find out she told her friends about it and even her guy friends blocked me on instagram so I'm wondering If her friends had to do something with it so I asked her and she said no it was own her own will. I'm still wondering what If I never tried begging for us to be friends again I shouldve just left it and I wouldnt have been blocked and probably she wouldve came around eventually. Its just I really couldnt focus in life when we left on bad terms so I tried fixing it and apologizing like how any good person would and made it worse. But to stop texting her was a bad path and texting her was a bad path i didnt know what to do. I ended up taking a week off of school because of it and I still think of it every minute of the day. My parents got extremely mad at me because my grades were getting worse and I wasnt going to school they thought something was wrong. Now winter is rolling around and I'm on October break and my life feels so dead. The only thing I'm focused on is my combat sports life and thats about it, just wake up, eat, train, sleep. In my opinion she fumbled one of the best guys in this generation because where else is she gonna find a christian 6ft 170lbs competitive combat sports fighter that benches 275 thats never had any kind of past relationships. Her ex was a skinny 6'1 ltn t50 with fluffy hair by the way. I thought for once I could leave the bp community but no, for some reason every girl thinks im scary. Shes the 4th girl thats told me that. Im not worried tho just gotta become rich and famous and theyll all want me back. Gonna go from rejecting to reposting me, that is if I make it in life. If not I guess just go ER or rope lmao because no way I'm being a wage slave working behind a computer. Moral of the story no matter how much you think shes the one and no matter how perfect you are theres always another guy or another lie, never trust them. Girls love conditionally while guys love emotionally. Which is why it was so easy for her to drop our entire friendship after 1 bad day and start hating me after I didnt do anything wrong. I dont know how people can go from having such deep talks to blocking them the next day could never do that to anyone.

Anyways bhais I think I've started to develop a hatred towards females and now know to never trust them. Atleast I can go back to my plain ahh life and focus on my goals now. Pretty entertaining 30 days of my life :feelswhy::LOL:
was gonna write dnr but i now feel bad ANYWAYS will read later mentalcel

In summary met cute Dagestani girl thought she was the one bc of our similarities met up asked the question got rejected and blocked

was gonna write dnr but i now feel bad ANYWAYS will read later mentalcel
Use the voice over thing with ai

It will read to u

some many will DNRD maxx here

Is a lesson for you to never act desperate ever again with a girl bruh wtf is wrong with you. Women are broken as soon as they can tell you like them too much they lose interest you unfortunately have to play games and act nonchalant at times. Dont give her all of your attention girls are fucking retarded bro its not your fault but at least now you learned something

• +1
Reactions: s6hizo and truthhurts
Is a lesson for you to never act desperate ever again with a girl bruh wtf is wrong with you. Women are broken as soon as they can tell you like them too much they lose interest you unfortunately have to play games and act nonchalant at times. Dont give her all of your attention girls are fucking retarded bro its not your fault but at least now you learned something
Thank you bhai

i dont try to talk to women anymore because i know ill just get rejected or ignored

i dont try to talk to women anymore because i know ill just get rejected or ignored
That’s literally what I do but I was approached first which never happened in my life so I thought I actually had a chance 😂

• So Sad
Reactions: ThraxxGlo
3rd year in a row a canon event happens in October 😭