GL darkskin woman

sportsmogger

sportsmogger

Banned

One of my oneitis tbh, I deserve to conquer her Ethiopian pussy like my ancestors did @ElTruecel @try2beme @KING REIDYZ @Blackgymmax @VenatorLuparius @Kamui @Ricky212 @Xangsane @Mainstream

fogged this random ugly white/latina? girl

• Love it
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62931, Deleted member 50702, VenatorLuparius and 8 others
@Piratecel @AspiringMogger

Not white at all. Some variant of shitskin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, datboijj, RAMU KAKA and 4 others
> GL

> Dark skin

Choose one.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 65752, aleksander, not__cel and 15 others
Not white at all. Some variant of shitskin
> GL

> Dark skin

Choose one.
cope, shes obviously good looking, would probably be the best looking black woman if she bleached a little, but she doesn't need to lol, also @ReinhardRacist that girl is White in America, she could pass in southern europe and france, maybe even bavaria

cope, shes obviously good looking, would probably be the best looking black woman if she bleached a little, but she doesn't need to lol, also @ReinhardRacist that girl is White in America, she could pass in southern europe and france, maybe even bavaria
I can tell a shitskin from a white.

Attachments

• IMG_0604.jpeg
    IMG_0604.jpeg
    151.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and sportsmogger
You are right she is facially very good looking. Top 1% facial structure. However colouring is the ultimate failo here. I'm not joking when I saw I think her SMV is LTB.

I don't even like white girls btw. If she bleached a lil bit would ascend her to MTB levels. If she had similar skintone to Alicia Keyes would be HTB, and lighter than that i.e. Meghan Markle staceylite perhaps. Any WHITER than that would descend her fr (imho).

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314, aesthetic beauty, Big White Cuck and 3 others
You are right she is facially very good looking. Top 1% facial structure. However colouring is the ultimate failo here. I'm not joking when I saw I think her SMV is LTB.

I don't even like white girls btw. If she bleached a lol bit would ascend her to MTB levels. If she had similar skintone to Alicia Keyes would be HTB, and lighter than that i.e. Meghan Markle staceylite perhaps. Any WHITER than that would descend her fr (imho).
Yeah gtfo my thread you nigger

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Deleted member 55314, aesthetic beauty and 8 others
Looks AI in some pics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and sportsmogger
Mogged by mulattas

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and sportsmogger
Looks AI in some pics
That's how good she looks, unreal, but some coping sheboons keep spamming her and say ''MUH ILL LOOK LIKE HERRR!!'' on tiktok

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, VenatorLuparius, Big White Cuck and 2 others
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Ricky212, Kamui and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, murdah, Jamaldickjavontus and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
East africans fr

• +1
pheno nerfs so hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PMF1, sportsmogger and Blackgymmax
She should do lightening, honestly. Cuz she's pretty but could be hot.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, murdah, sportsmogger and 1 other person
she looks indian

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah, sportsmogger, Big White Cuck and 1 other person
No curries

• JFL
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Jamaldickjavontus, AspiringMogger and 4 others

I don't even like white girls btw. If she bleached a lil bit would ascend her to MTB levels. If she had similar skintone to Alicia Keyes would be HTB, and lighter than that i.e. Meghan Markle staceylite perhaps. Any WHITER than that would descend her fr (imho).
Yeah your brain is rotted to the core we already know there's fat women maxxing out tinder likes and u think her appeal is ltb 😂😂get off the site lil bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Ricky212, Kamui and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and sportsmogger
Only asians find her ugly cause they assosciate shitskin with their smell

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and sportsmogger
  • JFL
Only looks good in last pic to me. decent in the rest

• JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck and sportsmogger
  • JFL
crazy they have very similar coloring to dravidians.
90b8ac09ab6decf3d51ff5fd61563c6c
dravidians still fog because they look more caucasoid tho.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Jamaldickjavontus, Blackgymmax and 3 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Jamaldickjavontus, Kamui and 1 other person
JFL, Horn Africans are arguably more caucasoid than Dravidians considering they have ABO admixture
muh admixture bro idc about %s and all that aspie shit they just look more normal yfm. horn africans should have their own race they have such unique looking skulls

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and sportsmogger
muh admixture bro idc about %s and all that aspie shit they just look more normal yfm. horn africans should have their own race they have such unique looking skulls
Yeah, they have low FWHR, tall skulls with high cheekbones, slim narrow noses, medium sized lips, usually pronounced cheekbones + they have good eye areas/good fat padding for the most part, they're also tall with ecto bodies

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
View attachment 2676207View attachment 2676208View attachment 2676209View attachment 2676211View attachment 2676212

One of my oneitis tbh, I deserve to conquer her Ethiopian pussy like my ancestors did @ElTruecel @try2beme @KING REIDYZ @Blackgymmax @VenatorLuparius @Kamui @Ricky212 @Xangsane @Mainstream

View attachment 2676214

fogged this random ugly white/latina? girl
Looking at her I can see what women see in high PSL Indians. She does nothing for a brother unfortunately. Pheno pill is brutal for women.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, sportsmogger, forevermirin and 1 other person
Your whore mother
Say that to my face you pussy ass bitch boy.

You’ve spent too much time online thinking you can talk crazy like that with no consequences I’ll knock you out and stomp on your head

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, VenatorLuparius and sportsmogger
  • Love it
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
My goal is to make enough money to go settle in Ethiopia, marry 4 different wives to smash alternatively every other day.

Economy is collapsing and civil war is raging, should not be too difficult.

• JFL
  • +1

?? she is a model
this is a bad take

• +1