Kraken
.org mogs going out anyway tbh

Love you guy

• +1
Reactions: ThraxxGlo and shia.jihadist
theres a man outside my window i think hes possessed by a jinn

• Woah
Reactions: ey88
This whore really wants to go out with me, I binge ate last night and my face is still a little bloated (especially from the alcohol). I’m off my face though so I couldn’t care less, keep in mind that I am charismamaxxed.

Should I go?

• +1
This whore really wants to go out with me, I binge ate last night and my face is still a little bloated (especially from the alcohol). I’m off my face though so I couldn’t care less, keep in mind that I am charismamaxxed.

Should I go?
Go dude

Really? It’s only 7:30PM and I’m drunk, only issue is if I spend too much money but fuck it. She’s a LTB but her friend is a HTB, honestly she’ll probably find me attractive because she’s a bit fat JFL nigga.

I’d have to get the train to the city which is one hour

• +1
Really? It’s only 7:30PM and I’m drunk, only issue is if I spend too much money but fuck it. She’s a LTB but her friend is a HTB, honestly she’ll probably find me attractive because she’s a bit fat JFL nigga.
JFL if she’s a LTB maybe don’t go :ROFLMAO:

What a jinn
Jinn (Arabic: جِنّ‎), also romanised as djinn or anglicised as genies, are invisible creatures in early pre-Islamic Arabia and later in Islamic culture and beliefs.

love spending my weekend on org :soy:

• Love it