Glasses = looksmax?

GamerCel

GamerCel

LDAR
20210115 223026

20210115 223046

Should I bother lens maxxing?
Imo I look better with glasses as it makes my nose appear smaller, but lensmaxxing would hide subhuman eye genes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313 and Deleted member 6785
over regardless

• Hmm...
Reactions: 000
You look better with glasses, ethnics always do. But ur face shape isn't strong enough for those glasses, try to get narrower and rounder ones with thinner frame.

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing, SPFromNY914, BigBoy and 3 others
Curry Lincoln Clay

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and GamerCel
jfl u manage to do the exact same facial expression

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 10177, Hightwolf and 1 other person
over regardless
xd
You look better with glasses, ethnics always do. But ur face shape isn't strong enough for those glasses, try to get narrower and rounder ones with thinner frame.
Yeah I was planning on buying new glasses. Was thinking of either
Harry Potter maxxing or getting something like this

Btw what do you mean with face shape? Jaw is too weak?
jfl u manage to do the exact same facial expression
Was surprised too jfl, arm looks the exact same

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
xd

Yeah I was planning on buying new glasses. Was thinking of either View attachment 930689 Harry Potter maxxing or getting something like thisView attachment 930691

Yeah ngl most dudes I see with Harry Potter glasses look pretty good with them, but they are stylemaxxed as well with a fitting haircut

• +1
Reactions: GamerCel
no

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Br00tal sclera

xd

Yeah I was planning on buying new glasses. Was thinking of either View attachment 930689 Harry Potter maxxing or getting something like thisView attachment 930691

The glasses you're wearing are typically made for people with big and square jaws. Think of Henry Cavill, etc. Basically every clark kent actor wore those glasses and for a reason.

Your jaw is nowhere near that size, so you can't wear glasses that thick and square.

You should order the Harry Potter glasses, you have very soft features, so avoid anything with thick frames and sharp edges, or you will contrast them with your soft features basically cucking yourself with your own glasses.

TL;DR : Wear soft glasses to fake strong features, wear angular glasses to round off strong feautures. But then again if you have strong feautures you shouldn't be wearing glasses unless they(facial features) are too strong or you look too stupid without.

Last edited:
  • Love it
insane looksmin jfl

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel, Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 4300
insane looksmin jfl
Yeah, but he has potential. Smaller nose, more angular jaw, better fuller eyebrows and finally a better haircut. Then he's basically Elliot. And 3/4 of those can be achieved without surgery. If he makes his eyebrows fuller his nose will look smaller.

• So Sad
Then he's basically Elliot
It was over for ER in 2014, getting to his level in 2021 is not a looksmax jfl
He doesnt mog me imo. His chin length and nose shape was subhuman. thats why every uploaded picture of him is giga anglefrauded

It was over for ER in 2014, getting to his level in 2021 is not a looksmax jfl
He doesnt mog me imo. His chin length and nose shape was subhuman. thats why every uploaded picture of him is giga anglefrauded
Idk I feel like Elliot is way more aesthetic than you, sorry, man. He was full autism though, he could easily slay, but went full retard.

more angular jaw
Is my jaw bad? I think its above average, sideprofile at least.
Idk I feel like Elliot is way more aesthetic than you, sorry, man. He was full autism though, he could easily slay, but went full retard.
He anglefrauded hard jfl. I uploaded first pics I took for honest review

He looks like a different person in all pictures, anglefraud skill development

Last edited:
Is my jaw bad? I think its above average, sideprofile at least.

He anglefrauded hard jfl. I uploaded first pics I took for honest review
View attachment 932161View attachment 932162
View attachment 932164View attachment 932166

He looks like a different person in all pictures, anglefraud skill development
Idk, man, I ain't a girl, but Elliot is looking kawaii as fuck in these pictures. He mogs most of the female population in being cute.
I def think he mogs you hard-core.

What's your photo distortion like? You used a selfie to make a picture, I'm surprised your head doesn't look all distorted. Is this how expensive camera phones work now? I go from 1.9 fWHR to 1.45 if I take a selfie, lmao.

Trump is the worst president in us history

Glasses are always a looksmin ignore these retards.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Idk, man, I ain't a girl, but Elliot is looking kawaii as fuck in these pictures. He mogs most of the female population in being cute.
I def think he mogs you hard-core.

What's your photo distortion like? You used a selfie to make a picture, I'm surprised your head doesn't look all distorted. Is this how expensive camera phones work now? I go from 1.9 fWHR to 1.45 if I take a selfie, lmao.
Idk, I only do high iq selfies with front camera. Set a timer and point the phone at yourself and pray to Allah you dont get a subhuman angle. Soylliot Rodger took 100 selfies from different angles and only kept the most anglefrauded and filtermaxxed so virtually maybe people think he mogs me, but no way IRL.

Also I am looking to fuck stacey, not take BBC in the ass so I don't want to look "kawaii" jfl

Idk, I only do high iq selfies with front camera. Set a timer and point the phone at yourself and pray to Allah you dont get a subhuman angle. Soylliot Rodger took 100 selfies from different angles and only kept the most anglefrauded and filtermaxxed so virtually maybe people think he mogs me, but no way IRL.

Also I am looking to fuck stacey, not take BBC in the ass so I don't want to look "kawaii" jfl
Well without glasses you look like an ethnic school shooter who's about to show them what's up. Oh wait, that looks exactly like Elliot. I'm sorry man, but you're kinda his lookalike with your psycho eyes.
The glasses fix that shit though and make you look smarter, so keep them, even if they lower your SMV they prevent u from looking like ur about to shoot the whole school down to bits.

only if your superman

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa
Well without glasses you look like an ethnic school shooter who's about to show them what's up. Oh wait, that looks exactly like Elliot. I'm sorry man, but you're kinda his lookalike with your psycho eyes.
The glasses fix that shit though and make you look smarter, so keep them, even if they lower your SMV they prevent u from looking like ur about to shoot the whole school down to bits.
dark triad maxx

glasses are almost always a looksmin

glasses fucked me over big time