Glasses makes your eye area so ugly.

IwillRope2024

IwillRope2024

Bronze
After weating contacts for only a day i can notice my eyes have become alot more hooded the next day. glasses descend your eye area so much get contacts asap not because you will look better without glasses because you will kinda look the same but because it will make your eye muscles stronger which will make you look better.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: IwillRope2024 and kingofkings
How much do contacts cost

• +1
Reactions: IwillRope2024
After weating contacts for only a day i can notice my eyes have become alot more hooded the next day. glasses descend your eye area so much get contacts asap not because you will look better without glasses because you will kinda look the same but because it will make your eye muscles stronger which will make you look better.
Sometimes they add appeal though

• +1
Sometimes they add appeal though
Glasses never can add appeal they make you look nerdy and weak you should always look masculine and strong as a man for the most appeal to women.

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and lokmazclock
Glasses never can add appeal they make you look nerdy and weak you should always look masculine and strong as a man for the most appeal to women.
glasses can help cover ur your areas, and also most young women don’t want hyper masculine

You have to be chadlite minimum to actually pull off glasses, and even then you'd still look better without them

It gives you a certain halo for CERTAIN women, who like "nerdy" or rather certain guys who wear glasses unironically, but they are rather niche and nowhere near a considerable demographic

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616, EdgyFashionist and IwillRope2024
glasses can help cover ur your areas, and also most young women don’t want hyper masculine
Bro glasses hide your bad eye area but if you weren’t wearing glasses from the start your eye area would be alot better. Wearing glasses for a long time makes your eye muscles weak which will give you more uee and make your eye area more ”prey” looking.

Why and how?
When you stop wearing glasses you will kinda be perma squinting which will make you look better also you will use your eyes to look around because when you are wearing glasses you need to turn your head around to look.

• JFL
Reactions: NoLongerHuman
When you stop wearing glasses you will kinda be perma squinting which will make you look better also you will use your eyes to look around because when you are wearing glasses you need to turn your head around to look.
was expecting something high iq tbh not fucken squinting jfl

i do agree glasses does make the eye muscle lazy, i just dont know much about how it works

• +1