Glasses

LilJojo

LilJojo

Solstice
Should i remove my glasses and wear contact lenses? The glasses kinda cover my longish midface.

Glasses = need,bad genetic,makes nose oily,makes your eye area worse,hides your eye color,makes you look very nice and cuckish

I experienced this

glasses doesn’t do shit for midface
If you have long midface than do something about it surgically

• +1
Reactions: John Gotti, DutchPrettyBoy and sdmaster
Get contacts, nothing to lose tbh, and even the colorless ones are opening your eye color a little bit

Yes, I wear contacts (without colors), one of the best decisions I made, people take me more seriously now and appear more friendly when I
am without them (my shitty frames might contribute to that)

notice how memes and movies always show the beta as someone with glasses (soyboy wojak, Incel vs Simp video and etc...)
glasses just make you appear less intimating, boring and like a betabuxx material

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
How bad is your eyesight? It definitely makes you nerdy, I'm thinking about getting laser eye surgery since everyone says contacts suck ass

Some chicks dig glasses. I had a girl in my high school bio class that loved dudes in glasses.

It honestly depends on personal preference or if you look better with or without them. I wear my glasses cause I’ve given up on dealing with shitty eyesight and dropping my contacts in the sink

• +1
Reactions: eyebrowsmaxxer and Deleted member 1476
At least get some glasses that really suit you but wear contacts when you’re out

Wear glasses at home but wear contacts outside

glasses make you look beta/weak