iluvmilk

Iron
IMG 20240818 150534
PEREIRA ALEX BELT 06 29
960x0

Insane bone mass and 6'4

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
1 in a million fighting genetics, insane bone mass, big 6'4 frame, millionaire, one of the few fighters with very little haters. Gg

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and PointOfNoReturn
He might be close to 6'5

Met him at a park in my hometown (he was visiting my indigenous tribe) and he was quite a bit taller like 2 inches taller than me and im 6'3.
Might be his sneakers and posture too

Btw he was with thaf blonde gringa that was cucking her husband with Alex 😂

Screenshot 2024 08 19 at 15732AM

why is this picture such cagefuel :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and scrunchables
Huge heads:

-> selection bias since a big and thick skull is an advantage in combat sports. Also a thick, muscular neck also makes heads seem larger.

Very bony jaw:

-> Factor 1: low body fat which makes the jawline appear sharper

-> Factor 2: increased muscle mass in the jaw region from biting down on a mouthpiece for years

-> Factor 3: getting hit in the jaw causes micro fractures and the bones become denser and often slightly increase in volume after they have healed. Even though I don't think that this is a big factor at the jaw. 1 & 2 are much more likely to be the main cause.

Bulky eyebrows:

-> Imo factor 3 from above is the most significant cause since there are no bigger muscles in that era and I've seen the development of it many times by others and by myself.

-> If you get hit thousands of times to the eye brown area you often develop what I call "Neanderthal Eye Brows". For some people, they significantly increase in volume over time. It's like a not preventable cauliflower ear but for full contact striking.

-> Another factor is again low body fat - if it's very low, a lot of people's faces seem to be sunk in, especially the eyes. This also makes the eyebrows and overall eye sockets stand out more.