Glory Ukraine

sweetheart

sweetheart

Tsar

• +1
Reactions: URL code and Trilogy
Glory to lateral zygomatic implants, bimax, OBO and possibly even scalp advancement

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, murdah, yen and 2 others
Yeay they should win the war

• +1
Reactions: URL code, |Daddy_Zygos|, yen and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and Debetro
They certainly will not.

Should, would…these hypotheticals are meaningless
Maybe not .the west need to help more but Maybe its too late

Fuck Ukraine. Nuke that shithole asap

• +1
Reactions: jisko32, murdah and 8uAte
They certainly will not.

Vatnik cope

Their muh defeat is the same tier as Finland lost winter war

You can't regain all territory against empire . But saving your land and nation is victory

Maybe not .the west need to help more but Maybe its too late
Yes, the west should keep providing those poor faggots with more arms so more men can be slaughtered while they line their pockets. You are an immoral war monger.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and Manletmachine
Yes, the west should keep providing those poor faggots with more arms so more men can be slaughtered while they line their pockets. You are an immoral war monger.
Yeah so better alternative is just to get occupied by Eurasian imperialistic scum and succumb to multi ethnic empire
Let Ukrainian man become as cucked as russian man

Its an unjust war by russia. And the Ukrainan have right to fight back.

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart
Absolutely. He doesn't even have a clue what the fuck Russia is
It's anti white shithole

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
I am against war and it is unjust but what’s more unjust is giving those poor cucks a false sense of hope. The loss of life that has accumulated since the beginning is devastating. If Ukrainians see an unwinnable war as a worthwhile endeavor, so be it.

There is no country that can win a war against Russia. Not America. Not China. Not any European country—and most certainly not Ukraine, who had the largest military in all of Europe with ~250k troops (of which has been entirely eliminated)

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
I am against war and it is unjust but what’s more unjust is giving those poor cucks a false sense of hope. The loss of life that has accumulated since the beginning is devastating. If Ukrainians see an un winnable war as a worthwhile endeavor, so be it.

There is no country that can win a war against Russia. Not America. Not China. Not any European country—and most certainly not Ukraine, who had the largest military in all of Europe with ~250k troops (of which has been entirely eliminated)
What a cope
USA will destroy Russia
Dolbojob suka

Christian and anti white that's make sense tbh

I understand your sad position
I am not a white nationalist. I like all ethnicities and races as long as they’re Christian.

I am not a white nationalist. I like all ethnicities and races as long as they’re Christian.
Exactly . Eurasian scum
Die

• WTF
I am against war and it is unjust but what’s more unjust is giving those poor cucks a false sense of hope. The loss of life that has accumulated since the beginning is devastating. If Ukrainians see an unwinnable war as a worthwhile endeavor, so be it.

The west is at fault by not helping them enough but maybe its to late.

Russia is nuclear power so obvious you can't win. But russia is invading not defending so its not as important to the people so you can make them leave.

No, it's very important for Russia to win it otherwise the world will be doomed. All hopes are in Russia once again

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: 8uAte and sweetheart
The west is at fault by not helping them enough but maybe its to late.

Russia is nuclear power so obvious you can't win. But russia is invading not defending so it’s not as important to the people so you can make them leave.
Galaxy brain moment.

It’s not that the west is at fault for swindling them out billions of dollars and hundreds of thousands of lives, it’s ACTUALLY that the west is at fault for not swindling them enough!

Galaxy brain moment.

It’s not that the west is at fault for swindling them out billions of dollars and hundreds of thousands of lives, it’s ACTUALLY that the west is at fault for not swindling them enough!
If the west helped Ukraine way more they probably would have won

They certainly will not.

Go and help your country instead of posting on org

• +1
Reactions: The Grinch and sweetheart
only good thing about ukraine is all the hot bitches I'll never get to bang

If the west helped Ukraine way more they probably would have won

Helped with what? They had the largest military in all of Europe, the largest stockpile of weapons, the highest quality NATO training, intelligence provided by the CIA, reconnaissance & military strategy provided by NATO generals, etc.

Can you please elaborate what “help way more” means? Stop sounding like a reddit soy cuck and be specific

@sweetheart don't ugh me, there needs to be an opposite force to the Jewish NATO movement. Russia and EE are the last bastion of the White people

• Ugh..
Reactions: i_love_roosters and sweetheart
I am against all war. I have posted at least 10 threads of how anti-war I am. I will never fight for any country no matter what. I value my life too much to go and and get my bowels embedded with shrapnel and my appendages blown off by artillery fire! No thank you!!

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
Helped with what? They had the largest military in all of Europe, the largest stockpile of weapons, the highest quality NATO training, intelligence provided by the CIA, reconnaissance & military strategy provided by NATO generals, etc.

Can you please elaborate what “help way more” means? Stop sounding like a reddit soy cuck and be specific
Weapons that could shoot into russia. More ammunition to artilleri. And it havent been any weapons from us until the recent bill

Last edited:
  • JFL
@sweetheart don't ugh me, there needs to be an opposite force to the Jewish NATO movement. Russia and EE are the last bastion of the White people
I get you are trolling but I'm in my bed so I ugh react instead of jfl

Glory to lateral zygomatic implants, bimax, OBO and possibly even scalp advancement
I am against all war. I have posted at least 10 threads of how anti-war I am. I will never fight for any country no matter what. I value my life too much to go and and get my bowels embedded with shrapnel and my appendages blown off by artillery fire! No thank you!!
only good thing about ukraine is all the hot bitches I'll never get to bang
I like Russian and Ukrainian girls

fuck the Jews btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and Debetro
I get you are trolling but I'm in my bed so I ugh react instead of jfl
Absolutely not, we can have a peaceful debate about it if you want

Weapons that could shoot into russia. More ammunition to artilleri. And it havent been any weapons from us until the recent bill

“Be more specific”

—> “MOAR WEAPONZ”

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
slava rossie blet

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Deleted member 51576
Absolutely not, we can have a peaceful debate about it if you want
No. Akhmat sila and jump on bottle with your asshole

• JFL
you’ll be fighting there in a tank unit couple years from now little guy
No buddy I’ll be a famous writer director in a couple years

ukraine was pushed into nato by the jews to kill more white people and asov arent real nazis

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and 8uAte
glory hole*
you will lose anyway stop coping
he will throw a tsar bomb on Kyiv and New-York

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters and noobs

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sweetheart