Glow up routine

pirichichuchuchu

pirichichuchuchu

Bronze
Im gonna, wake up, drink a lot of water,strech, Wash my face, put some creme, go to school, come back home, do exercices for wider lips, masseter exercises, eye erea exercises, and palate exercises, then ill play some football because my goal is to become way better at everything i do, after that, strech, gym, shower, eyebags, eyebrows and nose exercises, wash my face again, strech, sleep repeat, at school ill be as social as possible and ill talk to as many girls as possible, is it a good routine? And would you add something? Leasing a pic so u can see what i need to improve

Attachments

• Snapchat-941526202.jpg
    Snapchat-941526202.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FIuffy, Onewithmoss and Muttcel foid killer
Im gonna, wake up, drink a lot of water,strech, Wash my face, put some creme, go to school, come back home, do exercices for wider lips, masseter exercises, eye erea exercises, and palate exercises, then ill play some football because my goal is to become way better at everything i do, after that, strech, gym, shower, eyebags, eyebrows and nose exercises, wash my face again, strech, sleep repeat, at school ill be as social as possible and ill talk to as many girls as possible, is it a good routine? And would you add something? Leasing a pic so u can see what i need to improve
bro is 14maxx and has chico as his pfp rope now

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: pirichichuchuchu, Mandibular and StarvedEpi
nigger you didnt even mention your diet you are what you eat