Glow ups?

D

Deleted member 26699

Zephir
What do you guys think of the glow ups on Tiktok? Like was it just peubrty or hair, the had a good base before or what? Why are these normies ascending but most guys on this forum who know all about looksmaxxing not ascending, their are a lot of smart people here who can point out your flaws and how to fix them, they know about pheno types they know what girls like etc...
They know how to build habits, what workout routine to follow, how to clear skin, etc their are a lot of guys here providing value but nobody is ascending... I’d really love to see some ascensions even with surgery...

Their is an optimal system for everything and someone who is very good at that 1 specific niche...
I’d love to see people come together as a community and stop some gems on habit building systems, nutrition systems, gymaxxing systems, moneymaxxing systems

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker
cus this forum is mental masturbation, only lurkers and few users in here actually improve, the rest just shitpost.

also the glow ups on tiktok are just average looking guys with decent base that hit puberty and got lean (which is all you can do, even with all the 'esoteric' knowledge that u can find here)

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas, T50 Mogger and Deleted member 26699
cus this forum is mental masturbation, only lurkers and few users in here actually improve, the rest just shitpost.

also the glow ups on tiktok are just average looking guys with decent base that hit puberty and got lean (which is all you can do, even with all the 'esoteric' knowledge that u can find here)
A lot of average guys here who are like 15 are getting told it’s over and too rope... honestly, I think I’ll leave this forum soon I already know everything I have to know... now I juts need to put proper systems in place to achieve it and systematically solve my biggest failos and money maxx for surgery, we already know looks are important we already know our flaws we know that we need massive massive action, we don’t need to rote here anymore

they lost weight

What do you guys think of the glow ups on Tiktok? Like was it just peubrty or hair, the had a good base before or what? Why are these normies ascending but most guys on this forum who know all about looksmaxxing not ascending, their are a lot of smart people here who can point out your flaws and how to fix them, they know about pheno types they know what girls like etc...
They know how to build habits, what workout routine to follow, how to clear skin, etc their are a lot of guys here providing value but nobody is ascending... I’d really love to see some ascensions even with surgery...

Their is an optimal system for everything and someone who is very good at that 1 specific niche...
I’d love to see people come together as a community and stop some gems on habit building systems, nutrition systems, gymaxxing systems, moneymaxxing systems

Attachments

• IMG_0993.MOV
    8.9 MB
I’d really love to see some ascensions even with surgery
a lot of ppl here have ascended too but alot of ppl here that ascended
have left the forum or only posted their (ascended) pics and face in DM only to few confidants/friends here......this is the truth
Why are these normies ascending but most guys on this forum who know all about looksmaxxing not ascending
a lot of ppl here are NEETs, rotters or permavirgins , druggies , addicted to alcohol etc 😿
What do you guys think of the glow ups on Tiktok? Like was it just peubrty or hair, the had a good base before or what?
mostly puberty and growth till 20-22 ish, when bones fuse or its most easy to slay....a lot of ppl have had fillers+ implants on top of surgery and then they posed as if they have done mewing, like they're still 14 :feelskek: ......like that guy syrian psycho (name checks out lol)

and they DO need to have a good base, otherwise its useless if you're a truecel
me too brother....me too...and i still have hope....theres still good ppl here :Comfy::love: