GO AND GET THAT LL NOBODY GAF ABOUT UR PROPORTIONS!!!!

Angutoid

Angutoid

Kraken

HE HAS KINDA FUCKED WINGSPAN
FUCKED FEMUR TIBIA RATIO
FUCKED TORSO LEG RATIO
YET NOBODY SEEMS TO GAF
GO AND GET THAT LL AND STOP COPING WITH PROPORTIONS AND OTHER IRRELEVANT SHIT U ONLY LIVE ONCE DONT LIVE THE ONLY LIFE U GOT AS A MANLET GO AND GET THAT LL BOY!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ForeskinCarbonAlloy, ihatewhiterose, boss8055 and 10 others
View attachment 3197570
FUCKED FEMUR TIBIA RATIO
FUCKED TORSO LEG RATIO
YET NOBODY SEEMS TO GAF
GO AND GET THAT LL AND STOP COPING WITH PROPORTIONS AND OTHER IRRELEVANT SHIT U ONLY LIVE ONCE DONT LIVE THE ONLY LIFE U GOT AS A MANLET GO AND GET THAT LL BOY!
who are you going with?

I've heard that with Paley you can pay in installments but he's too expensive. Do you know if you could do the same with others? LL is expensive so it would make sense that they would do it this way.

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid
who are you going with?

I've heard that with Paley you can pay in installments but he's too expensive. Do you know if you could do the same with others? LL is expensive so it would make sense that they would do it this way.
I would probably go with Birkholtz
He costs like 60k and no horror stories

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jova, watah, MA_ascender and 1 other person
View attachment 3197570
FUCKED FEMUR TIBIA RATIO
FUCKED TORSO LEG RATIO
YET NOBODY SEEMS TO GAF
He looks like a cripple now just do this instead dont even need to mention how much better it is

• Hmm...
I would probably go with Birkholtz
He costs like 60k and no horror stories
how bad is turkey? not planning to get LL but damn their prices are cheap and the DRs mog india's

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and Angutoid
how bad is turkey? not planning to get LL but damn their prices are cheap and the DRs mog india's
The only reliable turkish is metin kucukkaya imo
He costs like 80k and i havent seen any diaries of his patients but donghoon Lee recommends him so he must be good
Clinics like LLT are shit and currently not cheap since they raised their prices but yeah they used to be really cheap like 30k or something

• Woah
Reactions: MA_ascender
The only reliable turkish is metin kucukkaya imo
He costs like 80k and i havent seen any diaries of his patients but donghoon Lee recommends him so he must be good
Clinics like LLT are shit and currently not cheap since they raised their prices but yeah they used to be really cheap like 30k or something
what about live life taller?

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid and Mewton
oh so its shit?
@NZb6Air said its good
Nah its really shit if it was still 30k it would be worth the gamble but if i heard right their prices are birkholtz level now
They let you overlengthen and have no idea how to prevent or treat complications which is the most important thing when getting LL

I already have proportions like this :feelswah:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and Angutoid
he looks good, long legs are ideal

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger and Angutoid
not it's 38k LON

?
Might be worth the gamble then
Theyre infamous on limb lengthening forum theyre really shady online
Read this:
This is my last post for you. David sued him and they deleted all him pictures. There are many disabled patients like David. I think you are one of those stupid people who believe what you see on Instagram. You never see bad patients. They don't even put good patients and bad patients together. A doctor who dances with his patients is not a doctor. You are either a really stupid person or a livelifetaller employee. Instead of talking about Dr Halil here, go and have surgery with him. They are no longer hosted on this forum. because many false diaries were discovered and crippled patients reported them.

I remember reading many shady things about them
They just have really good social media management so theyre just famous other than that their skill level is so shit that u would never hear their name

Cyborg4life mentions every reliable surgeon and if u wanna cheap out the lowest u should go is around 60k

Im not sure if i would consider doing it with them even if they offered it to me for free

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
This is my last post for you. David sued him and they deleted all him pictures. There are many disabled patients like David. I think you are one of those stupid people who believe what you see on Instagram. You never see bad patients. They don't even put good patients and bad patients together. A doctor who dances with his patients is not a doctor. You are either a really stupid person or a livelifetaller employee. Instead of talking about Dr Halil here, go and have surgery with him. They are no longer hosted on this forum. because many false diaries were discovered and crippled patients reported them.
cope u have to track them and it's the same chinese guy writing all these fake reviews on them

• Hmm...
  • JFL
cause they have PT center nigger, unlike dubai etc which cost 100k
PT is what's important
Whats the precice price?
I dont see lon recommended on femurs often

• +1
Whats the precice price?
I dont see lon recommended on femurs often
- LON Method ( external fixators+ intramedullary nail)On upper Leg (femur) 8-10 cmOn lower Leg ( Tibia ) 6-7 cm-Price : 38.000 Euro with 90 Day Rehabilitation Center staying, Physiotherapy, Medicine, X-rays and 24/7 Service- PRECICE 2 (intramedullary nail) The Patient can lengthen 8 cm on upper leg (Femur) and 6 cm on the lower leg ( Tibia) -Price : 68.000 Euro with 90 Day Rehabilitation Center staying, Physiotherapy, Medicine, X-rays and 24/7 Service.The progress is between 2-3 months.The recovery: is 8-12 weeks( dependent on patient) We operating also upper an lower legs at the same time (femur+Tibia=Quadrilateral lengthening)We have patient between 13- 64 years ( if you haven’t any health problems than we can do the surgery)

Personally, i think precise is cope, less potential gains, it's not weight bearing and it has a risk of the magnet leaking its shit (that's the reason u can't keep it)
its only upside is that u can sleep comfortably :lul: and do QLL

• +1
- LON Method ( external fixators+ intramedullary nail)On upper Leg (femur) 8-10 cmOn lower Leg ( Tibia ) 6-7 cm-Price : 38.000 Euro with 90 Day Rehabilitation Center staying, Physiotherapy, Medicine, X-rays and 24/7 Service- PRECICE 2 (intramedullary nail) The Patient can lengthen 8 cm on upper leg (Femur) and 6 cm on the lower leg ( Tibia) -Price : 68.000 Euro with 90 Day Rehabilitation Center staying, Physiotherapy, Medicine, X-rays and 24/7 Service.The progress is between 2-3 months.The recovery: is 8-12 weeks( dependent on patient) We operating also upper an lower legs at the same time (femur+Tibia=Quadrilateral lengthening)We have patient between 13- 64 years ( if you haven’t any health problems than we can do the surgery)

Personally, i think precise is cope, less potential gains, it's not weight bearing and it has a risk of the magnet leaking its shit (that's the reason u can't keep it)
its only upside is that u can sleep comfortably :lul: and do QLL
Thanks i will look into this
So whats your plan if you have one?

• +1
Thanks i will look into this
So whats your plan if you have one?
i'm not typing it here + it's too long to explain why that's the best strat

• +1
View attachment 3197570
FUCKED FEMUR TIBIA RATIO
FUCKED TORSO LEG RATIO
YET NOBODY SEEMS TO GAF
How much he got?

• +1
View attachment 3197570
FUCKED FEMUR TIBIA RATIO
FUCKED TORSO LEG RATIO
YET NOBODY SEEMS TO GAF
Lucky for me I have the perfect proportions. Long torso and apeshilly long disproportionate arms. LL will improve my proportions :love:

• Love it